Aberdeen 0 - 4 Celtic

Indeed. Plus we won 4 out of first 5 which has been deleted from records it seems.

Aye, fairest way is to include all games played so far.

He needs to get a settled side together. In his defence he's hardly been able to play the same team twice.

It normally takes him a while to settle on his best team each season. Once he does, we normally go on a decent run. Hopefully the same this year.

Larger picture is that we are 4 wins and 1 draw from our last 30 games against them, horrific.

Terrible statistic that. Ok bad enough the amount of losses away from home but we know what their record is like at Parkhead but absolutely no excuse for the dreadful home record

It's a strange one because as poor as we've been at home this calendar year we had the best away record in the league bar none last season at one point we won 7 on the trot away from home. If we beat Hamilton tomorrow then the only game we lost in the league in the first round of games that was unexpected was away to St Mirren.

At the same time the football has for the most part been dross to watch and the capitulations to both of the ugly sisters were unforgivable. We could easily have lost both games 8-0. There was a very worrying lack of heart, belief and effort in both games against them and that is just not acceptable. McInnes must know that the fans will not tolerate too much more of that half hearted shit. He has to get a proper tune out of these players the next time we play the two of them. That doesn't mean we have to beat both of them but the effort and performance levels needs to be 100% better. He will know that he's not stupid.

Guest the shepherd

McGinn always has the look of some kid that’s had his dinner money stolen

As long as you were wearing a Celtic top he wouldn't chase after you to try to get his money back.

What the fuck was that "challenge" about prior to their second goal?

Worst thing we've done is give Joe the captaincy as much as I like him.

Needs to be a gobshite outfield player...Bryson me thinks.

Not having an armband to wear stop him from stamping his authority on the team/game? Boy behind me kept going on and on about taking the armband off Lewis and giving it to Bryson. This is the cunt that’s hardly played all season like.

• Upvote 1

Not having an armband to wear stop him from stamping his authority on the team/game? Boy behind me kept going on and on about taking the armband off Lewis and giving it to Bryson. This is the cunt that’s hardly played all season like.

I've nothing against Lewis being captain, however we need someone in the middle of the park as well who is going to stick up for the players, get in the refs face and "stamp his authority" on the game. You can't do that as a goalie. We miss Shinnie badly for that. We've nobody that's leading by example in the middle of the park, we've a team of cowards. 

I've nothing against Lewis being captain, however we need someone in the middle of the park as well who is going to stick up for the players, get in the refs face and "stamp his authority" on the game. You can't do that as a goalie. We miss Shinnie badly for that. We've nobody that's leading by example in the middle of the park, we've a team of cowards.

That’s my point though. You don’t need an armband to act like that. It’s not that the armband is on the keeper. It’s that there’s no one else in the team who has that attitude or skill set.

Most of the senior outfield players struggle to get a regular game in the team let alone be captain. Not many of them have the personality for the job either.

Logan, injury prone and struggling for form. Feisty character but not a leader of men

Consi, club stalwart but a generally quiet guy. Never sure if he's first choice in any position but racks up the games due to his reliability

Devlin, injury prone, strange fluctuations in form from one week to the next.

Bryson, not been fit. Hasn't shown an influence, at least yet.

Taylor, never fit. Doesn't seem like the type you'd want as captain, though does he.

Gleeson, enough said.

McGinn, probably the most passive player you could find.

The senior outfield players lack leadership qualities. It's a problem.

Most of the senior outfield players struggle to get a regular game in the team let alone be captain. Not many of them have the personality for the job either.

Logan, injury prone and struggling for form. Feisty character but not a leader of men

Consi, club stalwart but a generally quiet guy. Never sure if he's first choice in any position but racks up the games due to his reliability

Devlin, injury prone, strange fluctuations in form from one week to the next.

Bryson, not been fit. Hasn't shown an influence, at least yet.

Taylor, never fit. Doesn't seem like the type you'd want as captain, though does he.

Gleeson, enough said.

McGinn, probably the most passive player you could find.

The senior outfield players lack leadership qualities. It's a problem.

On the contrary, Taylor is a big cunt who doesn't shirk from getting involved when the handbags come out. Of all our players he's the one with the physical presence and "I'll havver ye" attitude that I'd look for in a captain.

On the negative side, he's an abysmal footballer.