- Writing letters to someone who gave gave the Huns manager the finger
- Accepting a shite allocation for (possibly) our last big game of the season, without so much as a whimper
- Milne's stated desire for Rangers to be back in the league
- AFC's failure to change the 11 to 1 voting structure while the Huns were out the league
- McInnes being allowed to discuss moving to our biggest rivals and being rewarded for doing so with a fatter wage
- McInnes seemingly being beyond reproach
- Us launching a funding scheme, getting a good uptake, yet having a worse team than last season
Can't be fucked to continue to spend large chunks of cash on a club who don't give a fuck about the folk who sustain it.