The Mckenna Dilemma

Couldn't give a fuck what they've built with their pretendy EPL money or how much their sex trafficker owner has in the bank.

The criteria for if a team are no marks is as follows

1) How many European trophies have they won? Have they won the super cup?

2) Are they the fucking famous?

If the answer to any of the above is no, they're a no mark shithouse.

Have they been a club for more than a decade?  NO = No marks

• 2 months later...

https://www.modernfitba.com/blogs/2019/6/1/the-best-shot-suppressing-centre-backs-in-the-scottish-premiership

A fair read to be honest. Shows that a lot of fans are seeing what the stats show in regards to McKenna and Devlin being our best partnership in the middle.

Looks like we have dodged a bullet with Shaughnessy...

As Ebbe reminded us... stats only tell us part of the story.  Devlin looked horrendous - a real bombscare - every time he played post injury.  Would be interesting to see his before an after numbers... 

Alfie Jones is an interesting one... I wonder if he's available on loan from Southampton again?  A better option than re-signing Taylor perhaps?

As Ebbe reminded us... stats only tell us part of the story.  Devlin looked horrendous - a real bombscare - every time he played post injury.  Would be interesting to see his before an after numbers... 

Alfie Jones is an interesting one... I wonder if he's available on loan from Southampton again?  A better option than re-signing Taylor perhaps?

I'd imagine the majority of those numbers are pre-injury.

Too late.....the ink is already dry on the Taylor contract

Heard it was a done deal for us to sign Joe, but his agent told him he could get him more money down south. Derek fell out with the agent and withdrew the offer after he found out.

No idea if this is true, but have heard it from someone who’s fed me accurate info before

• 1 month later...