Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Kenny Miller Quits

Pro-hun BBC (radio) Scotland's coverage of this earlier amounted to:

"Miller is used to working at high level clubs with good players, but Livi are a low level club with shit players, so you can understand why he wants to leave."

Ridiculous.

I heard rumours that he had fallen out with himself as manager and was leaking stuff about himself to the press, causing him to apply sanctions to himself.

Ultimately I bet he has arrived with the "Kenny Big Baws Rangers Man" routine and they have seen through him, for the washed-up has-been that he is.

• Upvote 3

Should have stuck to making cubic puzzles

No offense Hans, but this type of stuff is exactly why so many folk have you on block.

About 450 members have logged into AFC Chat today, and I doubt the above comment would have raised a single chuckle between them. You are better off not bothering. It just irritates folk, when they have to sift through this shite.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

No offense Hans, but this type of stuff is exactly why so many folk have you on block.

About 450 members have logged into AFC Chat today, and I doubt the above comment would have raised a single chuckle between them. You are better off not bothering. It just irritates folk, when they have to sift through this shite.

Do mods have the ability to see how many people have certain folk on block? If so then get a wall of shame up.