Motherwell

Used to hate them, now I love them :trophy:

Took the knees out of my work trousers sliding across the carpet when the third goal went in last night, Sportsound was brilliant for once, the deathly hush in the studio was fucking priceless.

Quite surprised by my reaction to the goals.

Full on standing up GIRUY most happy mode.

It would just delight me to see that cunts continue to fester in the lower divisions.

I'd be well chuffed if we were not to face those cunts EVER.

Read this on Clyde 1...it makes you feel more intelligent,

The Lanarkshire side claimed a shock 3-1 win in the first leg of their Scottish Premiership play-off to leave Gers' hopes of a top-flight return hanging by a thread

Where's the shock of a team beating another in a lower league? Do Mwell have the bottle????????????????

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I disagree and I listen a lot.

Its Glasgow centric crap and Richard Gordon should be ashamed of himself for supporting it

I like it but have to admit they've focused massively on the Championship this season.

Unfortunately, the Northsound sports show at 6 on a Friday is absolutely dreadful.

Well played to Motherwell last night. They were really decent on the counter attack but it has to be said sevco were appauling defensively. You can only go so far when there's zero quality in your team and there was a huge gulf in class between the two sides.

Would have been a massive stain on Hibs and Motherwell had they allowed sevco into the SPL. Would have been shameful.

How bad are the sevco fans as well. A first division team going behind to an SPL team and the fans are right on the players backs straight away. Shit fans, shit club, good riddance.

Unfortunately the tie isn't over yet. Really hope Motherwell manage to see them off on Sunday

The "Scottish football needs the zombies in the Premiership" drivel in the media this week has been nausiating

Part of me wants Well to score two early goals to kill them off before the game has even begun. Another part wants it to be a tie going into injury time with the Steelmen scoring a dodgy goal to win it right at the death

Unfortunately the tie isn't over yet. Really hope Motherwell manage to see them off on Sunday

The "Scottish football needs the zombies in the Premiership" drivel in the media this week has been nausiating

Part of me wants Well to score two early goals to kill them off before the game has even begun. Another part wants it to be a tie going into injury time with the Steelmen scoring a dodgy goal to win it right at the death

Absolute rubbish.

On the stream I watched of the game Trevor Steven was the pundit. He said - with a straight face - that every club in Scotland's top flight has seen at least an average of 5,000 less supporters at their games since the huns went bust. Folk from outside Scottish fitba actually believe this horse-shite. And a 5,000 reduction in for example Caley, County or Killie attendances would surely see them in the negative!

I'm nae sure of the exact figures, but is it not only Smeltic that have had reduced attendances?

I don't get Celtic fans who want to see Sevco go back up. It's nonsensical to want to see your greatest 'rivals' (manufactured?) succeed.

They need Rangers, they need that hatred four times a season so they can get their full houses back again.

Anyone that wants to see them back in the top league is a fucking idiot, it would be the next step back to that duopoly we were used to seeing. Rangers might be making an arse of it off the field but sooner or later someone with more than two brain cells will run them properly.

It's laughable when you see these balloons say they'd like to see "Rangers" "back" to give a challenge to Celtic. :rolleyes:

They are fucking shite.

They wouldn't be challenging anything apart those having to deal with the biohazard that is the hun hordes.

And the rest have managed a decent enough challenge on the 6 domestic cups since the previous incarnate bit the dust.

Rather more so that the Sevco's hilarious attempts. Thanks.

Disagree with the brain cells comment. The smart money was spent years ago and won't be replenished in a hurry. No, they need the direct competition so they can use being humped and laughed at by Celtic to tug at the Orc heart strings so they'll go and raid their kids trust funds one more time.

Make no mistake the 5000 fans comment will have been spoon fed by Celtic who are probably 20k down on full attendances. Of course 20k divided by 11 clubs still isn't 5k but they've never let arithmetic bother them before.

kinda on that note...

would it be a good thing, if the "good clubs", ie not the old rangers and not celtic, kinda formed some kinda bond and roundly denounced the aforementioned scumbaggery clubs?

ie...unite in the face of adversity?

supporting st johnstone in europe for example, or if it was st johnstone, or dundee...whoever

im torn myself as to whether that'd be a good thing, or whether you need rivalry with whoever you play...

discuss

I've always thought similar, there should be a united front against the OF stranglehold on the game here. When they used to bump their gums about having to leave Scotland because the game here held them back, I used to hope every other club would tell them to fuck off and call their bluff. Expel them from the league for constantly putting down our game and watch them beg to come back as no other league asks them to join.

I've always thought similar, there should be a united front against the OF stranglehold on the game here. When they used to bump their gums about having to leave Scotland because the game here held them back, I used to hope every other club would tell them to fuck off and call their bluff. Expel them from the league for constantly putting down our game and watch them beg to come back as no other league asks them to join.

Would be the best thing to happen to Scottish football if collectively it said we don't want you, go and form your own league and then there was a ban on Scottish clubs selling their best players to the old firm. Unfortunately the only reason they're still playing in our league is because no other league will have them. Can't think of one good reason why the English would want them.

see how we all call killie and hearts "mini-huns"...is there actually truth to that, or is it just "banter"

as in, we will never get a collective unity against the filth, if teams like killie and hearts have genuine rangers connections and anyone else that may have celtic connections, hibs?

Correct.

It's the central belt that is the problem

see how we all call killie and hearts "mini-huns"...is there actually truth to that, or is it just "banter"

as in, we will never get a collective unity against the filth, if teams like killie and hearts have genuine rangers connections and anyone else that may have celtic connections, hibs?

I'm not sure. All Hearts and Hibs fans I know and have spoken to seem to hate both the old firm.

Maybe some Hearts fans would hate celtic more than rangers but I don't think they would like rangers in any way. Well not the real Hearts fans..

• Site Sponsor

I've a mate who is a Killie fan and he bites every time when I wind him up about being a diet Hun.

Apart from the fact that its great sport, I've no idea if there was any link between the Killies/Hearts and the Dead Club in the past other than the Dead Club did business with them for the likes of "Boidy", "Wee Naisy"and David Weir etc.

I suspect though that if push comes to shove and sides had to be picked, the Killies etc would indeed show their true "colours".