Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

Yes and No... only if it's really obvious.

For example, Clydeside_Sheep posts his ridiculously bigotted rantings from his works network.  From the info, you can pick out the exact office he works from in central Glasgow.

Very tempting to pass the evidence to his HR department and see what they think about his views on homosexuality, abortion, etc...  :laughing:  I'm sure they wouldn't like seeing the company name linked with those types of views.

I'm amazed someone who thinks they're so clever, would leave themselves so open like that!

Oh dear God please do it.

Don't grass on me though please.

I think he's the real deal.

Poor sap has jumped in with both feet instead of dipping his toe occasionally.

I think the wolves will be circling already.

You do realize this is an internet forum right. The greeting I put together would look like any you'd find on a basketball forum or something like that. I watch a lot of Jazz basketball, and we see fans post from all over the world. It's generally pretty inclusive and international posters are welcome, and in many cases they are even posting in their second language and improving their skills.. However, those games are generally more available internationally. To get Aberdeen games you have to stream it from a laptop and connect to a TV through an HDMI cord. I doubt many Americans are going through all that and posting here which can lead to skepticism. 

What does the IP address tell you?

The phrase "transition year" is, for me, not one any dullard on here would come up with.

How about rebuilding year or trust the process?

I'd say tanking, but that's what I like about football. They relegate you for that and nobody is gifting you Lebron for sucking.

They aren't worth anything these days... anyone can set up a VPN.

I dunno, for me transition(al) year is pretty standard?  Maybe I've been in Oz for too long!?

I've never heard anyone outside of the UK describing a football player as being solid (speaking in terms of consistency). 

Just too many ridiculous americanisms shoe-horned in there...

You'll find players and coaches from the UK in our US college system. Your terms travel.

I was sceptical of Pondhopper, until i saw his spelling of skeptical......unless it's a smokescreen.....

Heads up, I'm the real deal.

Oftentimes, I watch Aberdeen soccer

Going forward, hopefully you wont have an issue with me posting here.

However, I could care less, and it is what it is.

You do the math. Peace!

:dontknow:  :P

Heads up, I'm the real deal.

Oftentimes, I watch Aberdeen soccer

Going forward, hopefully you wont have an issue with me posting here.

However, I could care less, and it is what it is.

You do the math. Peace!

:dontknow::P

Nice touch with the "could care less". Don't know why Americans can't get that right.