Where Are They Now

If he was a bit more gallus he would have more Scotland caps and not bombed down south

He was a wimp

Yeah a wimp right enough lol

I think a wimp would be scared to attack high balls after suffering his first broken nose.

EIGHT broken noses later (& also a couple of fractured eye sockets/cheek bones) & Anderson still wasn't scared to put his head/face in danger to focus on the ball first at all costs.

Anderson most certainly was not a wimp. Typical weegie perspective because he was quiet. Weegie think a loud mouth is enough to not be a wimp

• Upvote 5

Yeah a wimp right enough lol

I think a wimp would be scared to attack high balls after suffering his first broken nose.

EIGHT broken noses later (& also a couple of fractured eye sockets/cheek bones) & Anderson still wasn't scared to put his head/face in danger to focus on the ball first at all costs.

Anderson most certainly was not a wimp. Typical weegie perspective because he was quiet. Weegie think a loud mouth is enough to not be a wimp

Think that perspective took a nose dive in the 80's when 13 to 20 year old Aberdeen lads chased weegie "hard men" around their own city.

:laughing:

Yes, or an episode of manboobs reverse logic perhaps?

Its a shame I think Millerman is much better than this, seems to be having a bad time at the moment.

Everything ok Millerman? Can we help?

Agreed. Not sure what's happening just now in the big man's locker. Hopefully everything is ok.

Lol

What about Christophe Didier Berra, playing for Hearts is weegie centric please?

It wasn't long ago peiple on here were claiming weegie bias as the reason Reynolds wasn't getting in. Turns out it was because he was shite

I think McGhee and Strachan have an issue with Aberdeen. If they can say with certainty that no Aberdeen player has a divine right to be in the squad, but continue to pick dross like Berra, its clearly a central belt bias. So fuck yourself

So tell me... are honours now NOT a barometer and therefore that argument when used to decry king james can now be put yo bed?

They play a part but what makes a player a class act or a legend doesn't all boil down purely to what they've won or achieved it's how they conduct themselves, to say Anderson isn't a club legend or one of our best captains is mental, to then base it on what we never won as a team is just ridiculous, look at the players he had around him and the bastards managing him, if anything Calderwood cost this club more big days than any other cunt, he had the huge budget and one of the best squads in a long time but he managed to get us losing to part time shite bags then wank over a top 6 finish.

• Upvote 8

His budget was huge and he had fuckall to show for it not even a final, absolute waste of time.

WHo was a better captain than him?

Maybe Mark Kerr, Zander Diamond, Charlie Mulgrew, Ricky Foster, or Ryan Jack? The options are limitless

But you just know he's going to try & say Severin was a better captain to get bites