Miles Storey

Aberdeen Caley Thistle, right enough.

Anyway he's a decent player so a tentative thumbs-up from me, so long as it doesn't detract from the real issues i.e. recruiting a goalkeeper who is an actual goalkeeper, and a centre-half who doesn't give me heart failure nine times per match.

I wouldn't know him from larry. What are the opinions on him from those that have seen more of it?

Looks a tidy player one minute then a donkey the next. Hard to judge, hopefully he hits the ground running and good luck to the gadgie.

Guest RosemountRed

Shankland is offskis!

This guy has torn Shinnie apart on a few occassions.

Nice one DM!

Next...

Is he? To where?

What position does this guy play?

If he is a striker, thats 3 already for next season and McInnes only plays with one. The end for Shankland?

Centre-forward, bit of a unit without necessarily being a giant. Reasonably quick and a good finisher, gives us another option up top.

Storey has caused us problems this year, but that has largely come from our midfield reserving their worst and weakest performances for games against Inverness this season, given them plenty time to pick our passes in to space for Storey to exploit. Good signing, but we need to have someone pinging decent passes in to him to get the best from him.

I must confess to being ignorant to whether this guy is decent or not.

I'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Were you at the freezing match vs Caley on Boxing day this year?

Storey was the very quick striker, who kept running between Considine and Quinn. His movement gave them a torrid afternoon.

Having said that, he looked poor technically and made some very poor decisions. I remember saying to my mate, that if he was better with the ball at his feet, we'd have been about 0-5 down at half time!

As mentioned on another thread, we now have options up front:

Poacher - Rooney

Target man - Stockley

Quick striker - Storey