Scott Wright

It's even worse for @@ShinnieFGS saying Wright should go on loan and also that May was finished as a player.

Two horrible shouts in such a short space of time.

I'm still here, bud. Just in the Algarve so posting has somewhat lessened over the past week or so.

Time will tell with both of them. Someone mark this post and bring it back to light nearer the end of the season.

• Downvote 3

I'm still here, bud. Just in the Algarve so posting has somewhat lessened over the past week or so.

Time will tell with both of them. Someone mark this post and bring it back to light nearer the end of the season.

I think we'll see a lot of both players over the course of the season. Wright has already shown more in his fleeting appearances for the Dons than McGinn managed most of last season.

The jury is still out on May. He looked lively in his debut so that is promising. If he maintains fitness and gets a run of games I think he'll be an excellent signing. I also think Maynard has done pretty well in the time he's been here. Needs a goal though. I have high hopes for both.

• 2 weeks later...

He's obviosuly taking the piss out of the guy who genuinely claimed this should happen a few weeks back.

Yeah is was that pillock 360 who said it. Who strangely hasn't been seen since recently.

I'd like to see him signed up on a better deal ASAP. Great to see us producing such a quality player.

Is he a local loon?

The wit and wisdom of ShinnieFSG:

"A hat-trick in a dead rubber and a nutmeg on some big Greek carthorse doesn't show to me that he's ready to be the Hayes or McGinn replacement everyone has him down as. Getting him out on loan for a season, bulked up and some consistent game time will do him good for his future at Pittodrie.

The "local lad done good" cravers on here need to snap out of it and put their dicks away."

"Definitely before then. Also, Dumbarton are too lowly, Falkirk/St Mirren/Utd is where he should be sent on loan."

"Needs proper game time is my main point. Is he going to get much of that here over the course of this season? Remains to be seen."

"That's just as well then as May won't sign for the Dons as his knee has the same strength as a Caramac bar"

"Nah, he won't be. Intelligent men like Del will also know how FUBAR Stevie May is."

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't understand the fascination with Stevie May. In the lad's short career, he's spent more time on the treatment table than he has on the pitch. Add that on top of the few hundred thousand we'd need to pay to get him? Madness. Would much rather see us pay that money for a more unknown quantity who has actually played more than five minutes within the last year."

DELETE YOUR ENTIRE ONLINE PRESENCE (DYEOP)

• Upvote 7