Pet Hates

StandFree1982

1 hour ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

I agree with your take on him. That is what everyone in Canada calls him, along with Little Potato, Sock Boy, Trudy to name a few. 

I personally know a few Canucks who allege that TrueDung is Castro's lovechild. Apparently his mum had a fling with the communist scumbag. 

18 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

"Social media blackout"

So fucking fuck. It's surely the easiest problem in the world to solve. If you are getting abused on twitter don't go on fucking twitter. This chat about it ruining people's lives etc is just absolute drama queen poofery.

What’s worse is small, insignificant sporting associations jumping on the bandwagon.

I got an email from the secretary of the Orkney Amateur FA asking us not to post on social media for the weekend.

jesus fuck. 

Where do you stand on the slipper? I’m cutting about my house just now in a slipper/ dressing gown combo ready to be naked in .5 seconds as soon as she gives the signal for the morning pound

comfort and convenience. We’re too old to be fashionable. And you’re too tall 

12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I’m cutting about my house just now in a slipper/ dressing gown combo ready to be naked in .5 seconds as soon as she gives the signal for the morning pound

Another 0.5 seconds and the entire charade is done. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Where do you stand on the slipper? I’m cutting about my house just now in a slipper/ dressing gown combo ready to be naked in .5 seconds as soon as she gives the signal for the morning pound

comfort and convenience. We’re too old to be fashionable. And you’re too tall 

Slippers are arite. Don’t wear them myself. I’m all for the comfort thing but sandals are just atrocious. The preserve of kiddie fiddlers. 

6 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Loving the Disney story today (something to do with the finale to the sleeping beauty ride at Disney world).  Thinking about changing the ending because she isn’t awake to give her consent to the kiss.

They do know fairytales aren’t real yes?

They'll need to change all movies where there's a parent kissing a child without their consent, like on the head when they are sleeping for example. 

31 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

What about heavily tattooed sexy bitches.... 

That's perfectly permissible as its art. Fatty Arbuckle with the dates of her kid's birthdates etc is virtue signalling." Look at me , I love my family"   Be as well getting tattoos that say ' Food' or ' Water' or "Air' or ' I would never kill a kitten'.  

• Dildo 1

I'm starting to really dislike womens fitba. It used to be a complete irrelevance to me but the coverage it gets now means its hard to avoid and it is utterly shite. 

The pitch is too big for them, the goals are too big for them and the keepers are too small and shite yet you can't seem to mention that.

8-0, 11-0, 0-8 results last 3 weeks. LOL. Fucking ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

It’s like a collective madness, how you’re not allowed to say anything against women’s football.

It’s absolute shite, but reported on as if it’s an equivalent of the men’s game.

They’d be better giving the Highland League a TV contract, at least folk would watch that. 

More and more ex -women football players are appearing as pundits on live TV football games.

They speak as if they know what real men's football is all about.

They should all stick to doing the housework or cooking for their menfolk or womenfolk.