Experiments With Food

overnight millionaires are made often enough with this sort of thing....flks are going fucking crazy these days about smores and peanut butter and brownies and pie, and variations on all of these by the shit ton.

And Tasty etc are ripping them off and stealing their ideas with pilnky plonky music.

BBQ Pitboys would add bacon and maple syrup, mebbies nuts*, I'd not argue. Dunno why but basically don't eat sweet stuff but when I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9u6gdwQPD8

*you added them, telepathic

• Upvote 1

What was wrong with it?

Found a couple of recipes on Youtube, and they suggested that to make it creamier you should use cream cheese or heavy whipping cream.

Not one to do things by halves I threw in cream cheese AND heavy whipping cream.

I think I might also have used too much chicken broth, because despite the cream cheese and whipping cream it still seemed kinda thin.

I used chicken, green jalapenos, chopped onions, and white chili beans, but it still seemed like it was missing something.

Tasted good, but just didn't seem like chili.

Found a couple of recipes on Youtube, and they suggested that to make it creamier you should use cream cheese or heavy whipping cream.

Not one to do things by halves I threw in cream cheese AND heavy whipping cream.

I think I might also have used too much chicken broth, because despite the cream cheese and whipping cream it still seemed kinda thin.

I used chicken, green jalapenos, chopped onions, and white chili beans, but it still seemed like it was missing something.

Tasted good, but just didn't seem like chili.

Probably because its a chicken and bean stew that you have sodomised with American dairy products and nae chilli you fud.

What did it seem like it was missing?

• Upvote 1

New non-stick pan put through its paces with Dads Fudge (website coming soon):

wdpLBi8.jpg

New non-stick pan put through its paces with Dads Fudge (website coming soon):

wdpLBi8.jpg

Consistency and hue perfecto - and minimum clean up. Terrific.

Consistency and hue perfecto - and minimum clean up. Terrific.

Maybe a re-think with the name of the website?

Are you fucking kidding? A name like that, ill be buying bandwith by the hour.

Oh aye @mcdougall(4); you're into this pish.

I think branding wise

I'd go with faither as opposed to dad more homely, sweet things tend to be feminine, Mr Kipling aside.

Ergo you could go with :

Faither's

Toffee

Or

Fudge

More likely to be a big seller in the north and east.

I thought of faither's old family recipe fudge but then realised I could just drop the recipe part and then it becomes

Faither's

Old

Family

Fudge

Hope that gives you a starting point.

Where do I send the invoice?

I think branding wise

I'd go with faither as opposed to dad more homely, sweet things tend to be feminine, Mr Kipling aside.

Ergo you could go with :

Faither's

Toffee

Or

Fudge

More likely to be a big seller in the north and east.

I thought of faither's old family recipe fudge but then realised I could just drop the recipe part and then it becomes

Faither's

Old

Family

Fudge

Hope that gives you a starting point.

Where do I send the invoice?

He could call it " Would you like some sweeties?"

Haha - hey I know what side my butters breaded on. Im no a teenager, and I need to grab opportunities when the occur. And if its selling fudge - so fucking be it. Offering you a ground level entry position, and you're kicking sand in my face. You best wise up - Im a brand now.

At first I thought it was some cannabis infused concoction.

'Dad's Fuck you up Fudge'.

It does look tasty, but I would prefer it withoot the maggots. Fit ever happened to home made chips? I'll just get me coat then.

My ex used to say stuff like that about Food, saying stuff like rice looked like maggots, spaghetti like worms....she had an eating disorder and serious psychological issues, hope you’re okay Old Manny

My ex used to say stuff like that about Food, saying stuff like rice looked like maggots, spaghetti like worms....she had an eating disorder and serious psychological issues, hope you’re okay Old Manny

I'm fine Chewie apart from a wee foot in mouth disorder which breaks out every now and again. Did you punt your Missus for her culinary failings, grounds for divorce if ever there was, or her psychopathic tendencies? A man can live with the latter, but a badly cooked Sunday roast is unforgivable.