Chewie37

Wookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,114 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14

Posted 01 September 2018 - 09:30 PM

Sell every fucker. Buy Hearts.

But then we'd be pulling away from ourselves.......
I've moved to California

#32 OFFLINE   Yorston Vasey

Yorston Vasey

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts
  • Joined 11-June 17

Posted 01 September 2018 - 10:05 PM

But then we'd be pulling away from ourselves.......

Sell everyone, buy some scud mags. Then we could be pulling ourselves off.
Court appointed guardian of AFC Chat

#33 OFFLINE   Chewie37

Chewie37

Wookie

• Members
  • 10,114 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14

Posted 02 September 2018 - 12:50 AM

Could be a stadium name in that....
I've moved to California

#34 OFFLINE   Redmist1903

Redmist1903

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • Joined 19-January 06

Posted 02 September 2018 - 03:49 AM

Be as well starting the Greg Stewart calls now as there will be plenty of these at the end of the season when he's scored 10 - 20 goals for Killie.

#35 OFFLINE   Chewie37

Chewie37

Wookie

• Members
  • 10,114 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14

Posted 02 September 2018 - 04:35 AM

Be as well starting the Greg Stewart calls now as there will be plenty of these at the end of the season when he's scored 10 - 20 goals for Killie.

Whys no one had a charity bet on who'll score more this season?
I've moved to California

#36 OFFLINE   Redmist1903

Redmist1903

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • Joined 19-January 06

Posted 02 September 2018 - 04:42 AM

Whys no one had a charity bet on who'll score more this season?

I'd wager that Stewart will score more than May and Cosgrove combined.

#37 OFFLINE   Chewie37

Chewie37

Wookie

• Members
  • 10,114 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14

Posted 02 September 2018 - 04:49 AM

Go on then.......
I've moved to California

#38 OFFLINE   Tord31

Tord31

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 15,757 posts
  • Joined 31-December 06

Posted 02 September 2018 - 06:54 AM

There is every chance that the 12 goalies will manage one more than Cosgrove during the season

COYR!

#39 ONLINE   Roberto

Roberto

S.F

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Joined 16-October 06

Posted 02 September 2018 - 10:33 AM

Ive a bet with 1903Fitba I think it was regarding Cosgrove.

If I were you I'd just donate the money to charity now fella.

"Maybe I will never be all the things that I want to be

But now is not the time to cry now's the time to find out why
I think you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see you and I, WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER"

#40 OFFLINE   Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Joined 17-January 18

Posted 02 September 2018 - 04:07 PM

I don’t think Cosgrove will score for us at all

#41 OFFLINE   Sooper-hanz

Sooper-hanz

Rumpus' love child.

• Members
  • 11,060 posts
  • Joined 12-November 15

Posted 03 September 2018 - 05:34 PM

Could be a stadium name in that....

The Shaven Haven Arena

limericks etc..,

#42 OFFLINE   RedRichard

RedRichard

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  • Joined 29-July 06

Posted 03 September 2018 - 05:53 PM

Just hope that we can essentially sort out a Europa League squad in the January window, rather than a repeat of the BS this summer. Of course, that means we need to finish top 3/4...

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#43 OFFLINE   Tord31

Tord31

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 15,757 posts
  • Joined 31-December 06

Posted 03 September 2018 - 06:06 PM

Just hope that we can essentially sort out a Europa League squad in the January window, rather than a repeat of the BS this summer. Of course, that means we need to finish top 3/4...

Team for next season is currently

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna BLANK

Gleeson Ferguson

Wright Forrester McGinn

May

nae the worst..... same as this summer it needs strikers and creaters. A permanent signing in January to address one of those problems would not go amiss

Edited by Tord31, 03 September 2018 - 06:07 PM.

COYR!

#44 OFFLINE   Chewie37

Chewie37

Wookie

• Members
  • 10,114 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14

Posted 03 September 2018 - 08:08 PM

The Shaven Haven Arena

Soggy Biscuit Bowl
I've moved to California

#45 OFFLINE   RedRichard

RedRichard

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  • Joined 29-July 06

Posted 03 September 2018 - 10:00 PM

Team for next season is currently

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna BLANK

Gleeson Ferguson

Wright Forrester McGinn

May

nae the worst..... same as this summer it needs strikers and creaters. A permanent signing in January to address one of those problems would not go amiss

That's a very optimistic take on things. And not many people think that McKenna will be around next season, add in question marks over the form/ability of Forrester, May and perhaps McGinn (and not to mention, like you say, the loss of Shinnie and GMS), then we could be a fair bit off where we'd need to be, i.e. a team with a realistic chance of EL group stage qualification (aye ok, now I'm being optimistic!). 

#46 OFFLINE   fine-n-dandy

fine-n-dandy

Troll

• Members
  • 27,156 posts
  • Joined 22-April 08

Posted 04 September 2018 - 03:53 PM

That's a very optimistic take on things. And not many people think that McKenna will be around next season, add in question marks over the form/ability of Forrester, May and perhaps McGinn (and not to mention, like you say, the loss of Shinnie and GMS), then we could be a fair bit off where we'd need to be, i.e. a team with a realistic chance of EL group stage qualification (aye ok, now I'm being optimistic!).

McKenna will be gone in January. No doubt on that what so ever. Only potential for that not happening is a serious career threatening injury.
Just hope there are a few more clubs than Villa interested, to bump up from their offer to double digits of millions

Ding Dong

#47 OFFLINE   aberdeen1970

aberdeen1970

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts
  • Joined 19-May 17

Posted 04 September 2018 - 04:12 PM

According to Frank Ross in the paper McKenna was considering jacking in professional football last summer

#48 OFFLINE   fine-n-dandy

fine-n-dandy

Troll

• Members
  • 27,156 posts
  • Joined 22-April 08

Posted 04 September 2018 - 04:26 PM

According to Frank Ross in the paper McKenna was considering jacking in professional football last summer

I'm sure many of our youth players will have similar feelings/thoughts when they see how hard it is to get into McInnes's 'experienced' sides at any kind of consistent level.

Just look at some of the shite that was fielded over Wright/Campbell when they were clearly on decent form. Same is happening regards Anderson now.
As form/fitness goes he is the best striker at our club right now. Regardless of age/experience. Only one with potential to change that is maybe Wilson when he gets fit.

McInnes is a cock. A stubborn one at that.

Andersons lack of game time (given his contributions in the little time he has been given) is a fkn joke & the worst case of mistreatment of decent talent yet by McInnes regarding our youth players. Especially when you consider who/what is getting the game time ahead of him.

Not seen enough of Ross to say if he is deserving of games NOW but I can certainly understand that there must be a fair amount of frustrations building within our youth players with this cunt at the helm of the first team.

Edited by fine-n-dandy, 04 September 2018 - 04:26 PM.

Ding Dong

#49 OFFLINE   ConsiCanBoogie1903

ConsiCanBoogie1903

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • Joined 25-June 17

Posted 04 September 2018 - 07:49 PM

I'm sure many of our youth players will have similar feelings/thoughts when they see how hard it is to get into McInnes's 'experienced' sides at any kind of consistent level.

Just look at some of the shite that was fielded over Wright/Campbell when they were clearly on decent form. Same is happening regards Anderson now.
As form/fitness goes he is the best striker at our club right now. Regardless of age/experience. Only one with potential to change that is maybe Wilson when he gets fit.

Andersons lack of game time (given his contributions in the little time he has been given) is a fkn joke & the worst case of mistreatment of decent talent yet by McInnes regarding our youth players. Especially when you consider who/what is getting the game time ahead of him.

Not seen enough of Ross to say if he is deserving of games NOW but I can certainly understand that there must be a fair amount of frustrations building within our youth players with this cunt at the helm of the first team.

Is that why they keep signing new contracts?

You're speaking utter nonsense. Pure speculation. Away and shag a warm apple pie or sumin.

We can't moan that we don't spend enough money or get good enough players then, then moan when me plays the guys he does bring in ahead of our youth players 😂

I agree re Anderson, though. Most in form striker at the club so should play every week.

#50 OFFLINE   Reliablesource

Reliablesource

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts
  • Joined 21-May 17

Posted 04 September 2018 - 08:38 PM

I think I remember hearing something similar about Andy Robertson before he started getting regular games at Queens Park.

#51 OFFLINE   aberdeen1970

aberdeen1970

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts
  • Joined 19-May 17

Posted 04 September 2018 - 08:42 PM

I think I remember hearing something similar about Andy Robertson before he started getting regular games at Queens Park.

Unbelievable really. I know identifying young talent that will make the grade is a difficult and complex job but that is getting things spectacularly wrong.

#52 OFFLINE   Tord31

Tord31

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 15,757 posts
  • Joined 31-December 06

Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:46 PM

if Anderson ends up being a star then the way we are introducing him will be justified.

COYR!

#53 OFFLINE   RedRichard

RedRichard

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  • Joined 29-July 06

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:02 PM

if Anderson ends up being a star then the way we are introducing him will be justified.

True. Given McInnes allowed for the rapid promotion of McKenna last season you'd think he would be open to the same with Anderson. Really encouraging signs, he's got that anticipatory sharpness that good strikers have. I'm not saying he's the next Frank McDougall, but he's the next Frank McDougall  :crossfingers: 

#54 OFFLINE   Chewie37

Chewie37

Wookie

• Members
  • 10,114 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14

Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:47 AM

The plus with DM is that he shows loyalty to his players so they trust him

The negative with DM is he shows loyalty to his players so others find it difficult to get game time

It's almost like he's a perfect fit for Scotland manager.........
I've moved to California

#55 OFFLINE   BWG

BWG

#TopDon

• Members
  • 10,405 posts
  • Joined 01-June 15

Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:25 PM

"Allowed the rapid promotion of McKenna". He tried to loan him to Livi in the summer and was then later forced to play him. The truth is he lucked out with McKenna. Of course some people just can't admit that.

#56 OFFLINE   Reliablesource

Reliablesource

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts
  • Joined 21-May 17

Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:34 PM

"Allowed the rapid promotion of McKenna". He tried to loan him to Livi in the summer and was then later forced to play him. The truth is he lucked out with McKenna. Of course some people just can't admit that.

Do you cry yourself to sleep at night?

#57 OFFLINE   SheepieBaaBaa

SheepieBaaBaa

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • Joined 17-June 09

Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:39 PM

I'm not saying he's the next Frank McDougall, but he's the next Frank McDougall  :crossfingers:

Likes a drink then does he?

#58 OFFLINE   BWG

BWG

#TopDon

• Members
  • 10,405 posts
  • Joined 01-June 15

Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:56 PM

Do you cry yourself to sleep at night?

Yes. I'm simply devastated that Marquis hasn't signed yet.

#59 OFFLINE   Reliablesource

Reliablesource

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts
  • Joined 21-May 17

Posted 05 September 2018 - 06:04 PM

Yes. I'm simply devastated that Marquis hasn't signed yet.

Lolzzz. Seriously, you do. Don't you?

#60 OFFLINE   Dad

Dad

Old cunt

• Members
  • 10,730 posts
  • Joined 31-January 16

Posted 05 September 2018 - 06:07 PM

Second only to Harry kane for most away goals scored in the 4 English leagues.

Missed a trick there like.

Ach well - mon the Cozzer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dads Weekly Treble - Season 2018-19 Tracker 
Won: 1 
Lost: 15 (4 Guest) 
Amount Spent: £80.00 
Amount Won: £55.55

The First Official Dads Weekly Treble Winning Treble

DWT121018 (Portsmouth, Exeter City, MK Dons)

DRS5 as always people - frustration at the amount won, is better than the heartache at the amount lost. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come On Guys - We Can Do This

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users