Nfl

RAZOR

A tad harsh. He's starting to look better every week. The Bears look strong just now.

Actually, it was 15 games before yesterday, so was being kind.

He had 7 passing TDs in 12 starts last year but it was a poor team last year and John Fox was awful. 

This year he had 2 passing TDs in first 3 games.  

Maybe a turning point, but I do think it is fair to reflect on the quality of the defence he was up against when looking at it...

• 2 weeks later...

Off to London tomorrow for weekend including Titans Chargers. Been to two games in the past (one in US, one in London) with total 63 points. Bit shit. Hoping for a few more points and close game this week.

Same. Been to one of the games each year since about 6 years ago with varying degrees of game success. Looking forward to it though and some slightly warmer weather.

Actual LoL

Go on then amuse me as to how it wasn't a poor price?  You were about 5 weeks behind the masses with the bet on them for the superbowl also you're getting very excited about regular season form and to make things better, the day you 'tipped' them a friends algo made them no better than 18/1 and you took 11/1.

Go on then amuse me as to how it wasn't a poor price? You were about 5 weeks behind the masses with the bet on them for the superbowl also you're getting very excited about regular season form and to make things better, the day you 'tipped' them a friends algo made them no better than 18/1 and you took 11/1.

When you say masses do you mean the public as in, are you a fader of the public?

When you say masses do you mean the public as in, are you a fader of the public?

It was pretty common knowledge that the rams were going to be good this season, their win lines for the season got smashed early by sharp money as did their super bowl price, then all the podcasts, journalists and general public start really hyping them up, it makes sense but at the same time the boat had already sailed from a value point of view, cavey isn't smart tipping one of the most fancied teams at a poor price, he's just a muggy sheep following everyone else.

It was pretty common knowledge that the rams were going to be good this season, their win lines for the season got smashed early by sharp money as did their super bowl price, then all the podcasts, journalists and general public start really hyping them up, it makes sense but at the same time the boat had already sailed from a value point of view, cavey isn't smart tipping one of the most fancied teams at a poor price, he's just a muggy sheep following everyone else.

Wasn't what I was asking tho...I was wondering if you fade the public?

Dallas switch a first round pick for Amari Cooper. Good deal for Dallas IMO.

Better deal for Oakland, who now have 3 '19 first rounders.

Why trade away a first rounder for a non blue chip player, who isn't going to help you win a championship, he might help in the short term take the top off defences but its a classic Jones move.