Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hun Bastards

They won't be. With Celtic winning at both Killie and Hearts in recent weeks the SC is realistically their last chance of a trophy this season. And they can't stand us.

They will be right up for this make no mistake. Hopefully our players will be too. But I just can't see us winning we leaking far too many basic goals at the minute. To win this game I reckon we will need to score a minimum of 3 goals.

I'm not confident but we've beaten them twice already, we can do it again.

Away fans make more noise than home generally.

Less women, children and benders.

Also helps that are intellectually deficient and indoctrinated with bigotry.

The above, combined with large amounts of alcohol, will lead to nice group singalongs on their chosen transport modes.

These pleasant ditties can then have seamless continuity being vomited forth at Pittodrie.*

Probably without them even noticing the transformation in their surrounding environment.

*Unless they find themselves behind....

They're a more settled team now than they were when we beat them twice. I hope we can beat them again but I just can't see it.

What, 2 months ago? They drew 0-0 with St Johnstone two weeks ago. They weren't any better than us when we played in the last month.

What, 2 months ago? They drew 0-0 with St Johnstone two weeks ago. They weren't any better than us when we played in the last month.

They were clearly better then us on the night until Morelos was red carded. Since Gerrard decided to bench high profile signings Defoe and Davis instead of trying to shoehorn them in they have played a settled team in a 4-3-3 and are quite clearly playing very well. Yes they drew with St Johnstone and there's no doubt they're not quite the same team without Morelos who was suspended that day.

With or without Morelos they still have better players than we do. We've beaten them twice so it would be daft to say we couldn't again but our form for me is just not good enough and our defending was been rank awful since the Celtic game in December. This lot have the players to expose our poor defending.

• Downvote 1

They were clearly better then us on the night until Morelos was red carded. Since Gerrard decided to bench high profile signings Defoe and Davis instead of trying to shoehorn them in they have played a settled team in a 4-3-3 and are quite clearly playing very well. Yes they drew with St Johnstone and there's no doubt they're not quite the same team without Morelos who was suspended that day.

With or without Morelos they still have better players than we do. We've beaten them twice so it would be daft to say we couldn't again but our form for me is just not good enough and our defending was been rank awful since the Celtic game in December. This lot have the players to expose our poor defending.

That's debatable... for me Morelos is on another level.

Last time we played them the game completely changed when Morelos and McKenna went off.  We were the better team... there was nothing between the sides.  Without Morelos, I don't believe they are any better.  You see the games they've played when Morelos has been missing... they've often struggled badly against run of the mill SPFL sides.

• Upvote 1

The only reason I'm turning up for this one is it gives me an excuse to go on the piss. 

Think it will finish 2 or 3 nil to the filth. Then again, we seem to play better against the old firm on a shit run rather than a good run. Almost like they feel less pressure. No doubt Derek will be giving them a nice negative team talk before the match though. They probably leave that changing room feeling less motivated than when they entered. 

Predicted team :

Lewis

Shinnie

Mckenna

Considine

Lowe

Halford

Devlin

Logan

Gleeson

Ball

Ferguson

Not 100% sure on the positions they would all play but they are all defensive so I'm sure Mcinnes will make it work.

That's debatable... for me Morelos is on another level.

Last time we played them the game completely changed when Morelos and McKenna went off. We were the better team... there was nothing between the sides. Without Morelos, I don't believe they are any better. You see the games they've played when Morelos has been missing... they've often struggled badly against run of the mill SPFL sides.

I agree Morelos is the player that really makes them tick. But they just decided to defend their lead a few weeks ago at Pittodrie which I found very strange in a 10 v 10 situation because when Morelos was sent off first game of the season after 15 minutes against us they were still the better team that day even when it was 10 v 11.

Kent is a very good player too and far better than what we have. They have so much more depth in midfield compared to AFC. Lafferty and Defoe are good forward options to have from the bench certainly better than what we have.

Usual over hype because they have beat Hamilton and Dundee in the last two games. As mentioned they were lucky to get a point from St Johnstone at home before that and struggled against killie over two games until the referee helped them out, a team we beat at the weekend. Can judge this game based on wednesday night. We rarely under McInnes follow up a poor performance with a similar one so I think we have a good chance. 

• Upvote 1

The only reason I'm turning up for this one is it gives me an excuse to go on the piss. 

Think it will finish 2 or 3 nil to the filth. Then again, we seem to play better against the old firm on a shit run rather than a good run. Almost like they feel less pressure. No doubt Derek will be giving them a nice negative team talk before the match though. They probably leave that changing room feeling less motivated than when they entered. 

Predicted team :

Lewis

Shinnie

Mckenna

Considine

Lowe

Halford

Devlin

Logan

Gleeson

Ball

Ferguson

Not 100% sure on the positions they would all play but they are all defensive so I'm sure Mcinnes will make it work.

We have attacked the old firm in the last two home games and conceded 4 goals in both losing the game so tbh I don't mind if he goes back to a more defensive approach. Can't have it both ways and they have shown if both teams attack they have the better attackers. 

Usual over hype because they have beat Hamilton and Dundee in the last two games. As mentioned they were lucky to get a point from St Johnstone at home before that and struggled against killie over two games until the referee helped them out, a team we beat at the weekend. Can judge this game based on wednesday night. We rarely under McInnes follow up a poor performance with a similar one so I think we have a good chance.

No-one is saying they are unbeatable. But it's not over hype to say they have better players in most positions and that they are in far better form than we currently are (we have only won once at Pittodrie since 22nd December). They also ragdolled Celtic the last time they played them. They are unbeaten on their last 5 visits to Pittodrie so it's clearly not a venue that strikes fear into their hearts. And Morelos makes a huge difference to them.

Of course we have a chance but we are the underdogs for pretty clear reasons.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We have attacked the old firm in the last two home games and conceded 4 goals in both losing the game so tbh I don't mind if he goes back to a more defensive approach. Can't have it both ways and they have shown if both teams attack they have the better attackers. 

5 at the back vs rangers dosn't count as 'attacking' surely c'mon to fuck

• Upvote 1

No-one is saying they are unbeatable. But it's not over hype to say they have better players in most positions and that they are in far better form than we currently are (we have only won once at Pittodrie since 22nd December). They also ragdolled Celtic the last time they played them. They are unbeaten on their last 5 visits to Pittodrie so it's clearly not a venue that strikes fear into their hearts. And Morelos makes a huge difference to them.

Of course we have a chance but we are the underdogs for pretty clear reasons.

You are a hun.

Or a hun sympathiser.

Disgusting attributes!

• Upvote 3

Kinda dreading this tbh.

As has been said the boche are in good form and we were pish v hamilton.  Perhaps we have reached a point where we have become transparent to other teams and need to think again.  

Anyway if we play as we did v hamilton we will get pumped.

Be surprised if there are no red cards, mainly thanks to the "dirty bastard twins" - Alfredo "Kung Fu" Morelos and Alan "studs and elbows" McGregor.

If we cant win, Id settle for one of those 2 leaving in an ambulance.

However, I am holding a candle for a 1-0 us from a set piece  :)

Sadly, yes

That's us back to 3rd best in the country and fighting to maintain that

Yip. It was always going to be the case I'm just surprising it's taken the huns nearly 3 seasons back in the top flight to finally get past us.

The ugly sisters were always going to re-establish the old order. The big difference from the past duopoly though is that one is now so much stronger financially than the other that it might still end up being a procession for Celtic with the huns finishing second and the rest left lagging behind.

What an exciting prospect for all us fans of the beautiful game here in Scotland.

Yip. It was always going to be the case I'm just surprising it's taken the huns nearly 3 seasons back in the top flight to finally get past us.

The ugly sisters were always going to re-establish the old order. The big difference from the past duopoly though is that one is now so much stronger financially than the other that it might still end up being a procession for Celtic with the huns finishing second and the rest left lagging behind.

What an exciting prospect for all us fans of the beautiful game here in Scotland.

On the basis 40 of 42 clubs weren’t going to do much about it it was always going to be the financially doped hun who would challenge. How well they can sustain being 2nd is what will be interesting. And how well the Tim’s can cope with being challenged. That last minute 3 pointer for them on Wed was huge.

It’s kind of like our Bernard conundrum but on a bigger scale. If Scottish football hope for anything (and it’s a given we don’t want the cheating hun to win fuck all) it is that Celtic by necessity get the title over the line, preferably fuck up Europe to calm their jets a little, a non cheek like us takes the cup on an ass cheek off day and the hun go out in UEFA Q1 before the remotest level of investment interest is attained.

Then we’d see the colour of their bigoted supremacist pound.

Don’t think Celtic don’t know that of course hence their drip feed investment to date.