Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Where Are They Now

Got lots of ability.

Only thing is he's what 21 now? Still looks like a kid physically imo

Aberdeen fans said the same thing about James Maddison. Before anyone starts going mental that I am saying Scott has the same ability I am not. However, Maddison looked a tad light weight and flattered to deceive during games. He is now 22 and looking every bit the player we thought he could be. 

To be fare to Maddison his run or pass was sometimes beyond what others in our team could comprehend.

Point I am making is that Scott has talent and bags of potential. Lets not give up on the loon. Hopefully his loan has given him the confidence to come into the team and play with less desperation. If anything I think he try's to hard to impress when he has had his usual 10 - 15 minutes on the pitch for us.

Aberdeen fans said the same thing about James Maddison. Before anyone starts going mental that I am saying Scott has the same ability I am not. However, Maddison looked a tad light weight and flattered to deceive during games. He is now 22 and looking every bit the player we thought he could be.

To be fare to Maddison his run or pass was sometimes beyond what others in our team could comprehend.

Point I am making is that Scott has talent and bags of potential. Lets not give up on the loon. Hopefully his loan has given him the confidence to come into the team and play with less desperation. If anything I think he try's to hard to impress when he has had his usual 10 - 15 minutes on the pitch for us.

I like Wright. There's no rush to make a decision. Hopefully he kicks on next season