Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

4 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

saw a doc (?) recently about free climbing

not sure what to make of the sport. clearly it looks scary and is a tough physical workout but it’s obviously not as impossible as it looks

The only fucking Cliff you'd attempt is Richard and you wouldn't get higher than his dick you fat fucking faggot. 

Just finished "Can't Get You Out of My Head" on the iplayer. Fascinating stuff. He's got an incredible mind and an amazing way of seeing the world, and history. He actually articulates something I've long suspected about conspiracies and politics, that some people find them comforting and the politicians like that so do nothing to dispel a lot of them.

The world is just a big, mad, fucked up place and nobody really controls anything.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2021 at 6:09 PM, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Sasquatch.

Dude remembers a story he heard when he was working as a younger man on a cannabis farm about a Bigfoot that tore apart 3 Mexicans.

Goes to investigate.  Shit gets tasty.

Good shit.

Cheers for the post, will give this one a watch

Guest milne_afc

Watched the Mark Walters thing knowing the west coast bigotry would be swept under the carpet.

Only interesting bit was when some professional student type had carried out a detailed analysis of language used by commentators. Suggesting or describing Darkies as ‘athletic’ may be racially motivated. 

there’s definitely money in the racism game
@Poodler 

13 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're a fucking weakling who went boo hoo hoo I need anti depressants and who keeps on making the same mistakes that got you to the edge of losing your life.

You weren't strong enough. Never forget that. You chickened out of the biggest decision of your life. You're fucking weak. 

Talk about obsessed. What a weirdo. 

On 6/3/2021 at 4:07 PM, shut up meg said:

I watched the Alex Ferguson documentary on Amazon.

Pretty good, went all the way back to his school days.

He admitted that his rant after winning the 83 Scottish Cup final was probably down to him wanting to hammer Rangers and put them in their place.

Pretty good watch.

A right good watch that.

More personal to Ferguson and how his mentality was formed than others I've seen. 9/10

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Sponsor
2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Aye they don't look as perky there as her Instagram shows etc.

The other een Scottish weegie is a mess.

The Irish one with the nice arse has made a good bit of money off the back of it. Fair play to her.

I still want to know what gave them away as the sniffer dogs didn't give anything away when they checked bags in. So was it some one giving them away or was it the way the acted. My brain needs to know the answer.

Scapegoats, I reckon.

They'll have been dobbed in by the hoods and while the Feds were busy searching their orifices, some other mules will have skulked past carrying the real stash worth squillions.

Pure conjecture on my part but sounds feasible...