Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Au contraire Sir.

The flouncy new age celebrates these once freaks of nature.

No longer will he be hit with dogshit tipped sticks but rather rise through the popularity charts with fellow weirdos.

He'll probably also develop a penchant for playing shite acoustic guitar and writing 3 chord songs.

Or folk who stop to let every cunt out. Great Western Road is a cunt for that, I find.

Or folk who slow down and flash their lights to let you come out when there’s three miles of empty road behind them. You drive your car I’ll drive mine.

And since we’re on it. Two lanes merging into one. I get the spatial arguement that both lanes should proceed right to the merging point and then merge 1:1. But why do the cunts in the outside lane think there’s a queue formed in the inside? Because of cunts like you that’s why.

In short too many selfish cunts on the road only interested in themselves with no awareness to what else is going on.

From blocking junctions, not signaling, in wrong lane at a roundabout etc.

Don't get me started on the pricks who don't stop coming the other way to let old folk, people with prams etc cross the road. One particular young buck in his A3 practically swerved round an old bloke without stopping rather than taking the all of 5 seconds to let him cross.

My bird showed me a picture of her and her pals the other day.

The photographer had said 'right everyone dance and forget the camera'.

So birds will just pretend to dance for 6 seconds, hands in the air, fake laughing, having the time of their lives, then just stop like it never happened.

Then it goes online 'out with these ones' blah blah

That sort of staged tomfoolery is seriously frightening. Here's us having the time of our lives. When really were all just standing about in a flat with no drugs.

You’ve probably now experienced the corporate photo now Poodler. Everyone thumbs up to be posted internally about the fantastic project milestone completed.

Reality is the whole thing has gone to fuck and you hope most of the folk die for being useless pricks.

Must be a term for it faux give a fuck or something

My bird showed me a picture of her and her pals the other day.

The photographer had said 'right everyone dance and forget the camera'.

So birds will just pretend to dance for 6 seconds, hands in the air, fake laughing, having the time of their lives, then just stop like it never happened.

Then it goes online 'out with these ones' blah blah

That sort of staged tomfoolery is seriously frightening. Here's us having the time of our lives. When really were all just standing about in a flat with no drugs.

We had a works night out at a comedy club last week. There was one of they walls with all the logos on it. Two burds from marketing got in front, did a wee video where they're wiggling and the like and then posted a similar "having it large" type entry on pussbook.

In reality people like me were watching and imagining them lezzing off.

You’ve probably now experienced the corporate photo now Poodler. Everyone thumbs up to be posted internally about the fantastic project milestone completed.

Reality is the whole thing has gone to fuck and you hope most of the folk die for being useless pricks.

Haha is it universal?! Christ!

I don’t agree with that in the workplace.