Madeleine Mccann

daytripping

For general interest this is an e-fit of how experts think she might look now:

article-2019698-070EA99A000005DC-785_306x423.jpg

They have in the past released a photofit of the abductor, sorry I mean alleged abductor..

efit3_269423a.jpg

So basically looking for George Harrison in possession of a young Heather Locklear? :itch-chin:

If it was a women she wouldn't have been smart enough to get away with it. Probably leaving a trail of perfume, or a bit of nail she broke trying to get the door open.

Or a trail of phone calls to her man, having got lost in the getaway car. Or perhaps being caught in the act, having stopped to fold away some of the kids clothes.

Very, very odd.

It 's almost as if the children were drugged (perhaps by their parents) and they are now looking to explain it away in a way that fits in with their original story?

For what it's worth, I believe she was abducted.

The circumstances surrounding the abduction have never been accurately reported however.

For what it

Don't ask me. I know nothing, other than young Miss Locklear needs a guid facewipe, the wee scamp.

Can't believe that these parents would kill their own eldest, even by accident. That's just nastiness thinking in my book.

They're an unfortunate looking couple but we've only seen them post severe trauma. Much tabloid cruelty headed their way, mostly unjustified probably.

No-one knows so no-one should be pronouncing.

:thumbs:

Aye, I'm sure thye're f**king delighted that there's no charges been brought against them. Must be party time every night round their place. f**king idiot.

Did I say they were glad to have not had charges brought against them? No I never i just think that they should as what they done it wrong, they are no worse than a junkie that pans their kids off to anyone and everyone whilst they go out and get ruined oot their nut.

Did I say they were glad to have not had charges brought against them? No I never i just think that they should as what they done it wrong, they are no worse than a junkie that pans their kids off to anyone and everyone whilst they go out and get ruined oot their nut.

I would imagine that whatever punishment you would see fit to give them for child neglect would pale into insignificance when compared to the fact that their daughter has been kidnapped.

Whilst I'm not excusing what they have done (I'd certainly not do it with my wee one) is there really much difference in what they did, to say if you had a BBQ with friends at your house and were in the garden whilst the kids were upstairs in bed? With the exception of arguing over the distances involved, they could still see their apartment and they were checking the kids at regular intervals. The circumstances are very similar and I'm sure its something that heaps of parents do all the time. As for comparing them with drug addicts, I don't think that is a reasonable analogy at all.

what a load of fecken nonsense mini min....

thousands and thousands of parents leave their kids in hotel rooms sleeping, and villas while they pop over for a beer or 3....feck I even mind when my folks went to the neighbours and left 4-5 kids in the hoose during new year.

as usual you miss the point of all of this by a country mile

The dog that could smell death went radio rental when it was near Kate, almost as if she'd cradled a dead child in her arms hours earlier.

Interesting imo.

Unfortunately, Sniffer Dogs are no longer admissible evidence on their own as, apparently, they detect "The smell of Death" rather than "A smell of Death."

In other words, they can detect that someone's died but not if that person is, specifically, the one related to the case they've been deployed on. In Shannon Matthews case, for example, the dogs detected the "scent" on furniture, which was later discovered to have been second-hand goods from a charity shop whose original owner had - you guessed it - died.

Anyway, back OT more background detail is immerging in the daily mail today:

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

This strikes me as odd:

For general interest this is an e-fit of how experts think she might look now:

article-2019698-070EA99A000005DC-785_306x423.jpg

I doubt the kidnappers would dress her in a National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children t shirt. Sort of draws suspicion parading about in that does it not. :dontknow:

They'd be better off with a plain one in red.

So why did you offer those websites for our examination?

You dismiss the case because of a lack of corroboration, like you're the pf and have access to the file? The dead uncle and other facts presented to the first minister - including the unanswered questions as to why she got CICB and the very question of legal funding that tickled you so heavily you're in a "crusade" over it - are substantive enough to warrant presentation to the highest level yet you see nothing in the case itself to value further investigation!

What, precisely, is your interest and/or agenda here?

Rocket, whats goin on with your posts min, one minute they're there the next minute their not? I just noticed this one this morning for the first time, sorry i didn't respond sooner. Anyway:

Q: So why did you offer those websites for our examination?

A: I pointed you in the direction of a source of information on a subject which you seemed to demonstrate an interest in. The weight or credibility which you attach to that information (if any) is a matter for you, and a matter for you alone.

Q: What, precisely, is your interest and/or agenda here?

A: Like i said before, i don't have an agenda i was merely highlighting information which i thought you may find useful. As for my interest, my interest is nothing more than an interest in the administration of justice. Especially in relation to events that occur on my former doorstep - you ken fit like it is...

The rest of your questions amount to off topic rambling and i have nothing further to add in response.

:thumbup1:

Rocket, Ive not read much about the case, but do you know/think the Portugal police really believe they are guilty.

there is no way the Mccanns could have got shot of her body without the other friends knowing something.

On holiday a few years ago the missus and I got friendly wih this older couple. It turned out the guy was a high ranking policeman and had been working on the McCain case. The widely held belief of he and his collueges (which mirrored that of their Portugusese counterparts) was that Maddie was dead and dumped at sea and that the McCains and their mates were up to their necks in it.