Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

One Sunday I was sitting in the Vic and folk were laughing at some poor bloke across the street (fucking guttered) crawling up the road

I went out, got him on his feet, found out where he stayed and took him the short distance too his place and got him in the door

Then bummed him (before anyone else says it)

Wondered how you met poodler

One Sunday I was sitting in the Vic and folk were laughing at some poor bloke across the street (fucking guttered) crawling up the road

I went out, got him on his feet, found out where he stayed and took him the short distance too his place and got him in the door

Then bummed him (before anyone else says it)

I've done the same for a mortalled mannie. Bummed him, not taken him home obvs

Not even sure where to start with this story or which thread. Three gaylords (actually gay I think) no idea how that works out, anyway ordering lunch beside me.

Food arrives and one of them goes mental because he asked for no salad and said that’s your tip gone and makes the boy go back and scrape the salad off his plate.

Just fucking don’t eat the lettuce if you don’t want, I doubt you are allergic to it . Hope the boy wanked on his burger and glasses him later.

• 2 weeks later...

Quiet pint at the the bar some boy early twenties pished came up and “fist pumped” me asking if I was an Aberdeen fan.

Blah blah....then I said you don’t happen to post on the Hat do you?

The reply was it is for sit down gaylords basically. Too tame. Where the fuck is he posting the dark web?

Sounds like someone can't handle the heat