Darts

Think it's all came a bit too quick for Cross, the media attention and bigger workload will take a bit of time to get used to but he's good enough to sort that out and get back playing at his best. On another note it's good to see Whitlock playing so well, handy player on his day as he's proving in the PL, got the experience.

Adrian Lewis beat the Spanish boy he was needing to knock out last time they played, at the weekend.

Playing really well since the incident, hopefully he's back in the Premier League next year instead of some of the jokers in it this year.

Are you joking? The guys in it this year have deserved their shot, lewis has been a joke for 2 years straight.

Yeah he has been a joke but I'm wanting him to get his form back. Much better to watch than half the cunts in it.

Gurney and Price the two weaker, untested guys at that level but they've earned their shot and can mix it with the big boys, Smith and Whitlock have been around a bit, especially Whitlock, could maybe question his inclusion but he's proved any doubters wrong and Smith is one of the best players right now on form, Lewis is a pap with only himself to blame, he's not been involved in a good game for 3 years.

He's been hitting some silly averages aswell.

HIghest PDC single-match averages of 2018:

125.25 - J. Hughes v Green (ET 1-UKQ)

117.99 - R. Cross v Dekker (UKOQ 5)

113.97 - R. Cross v De Decker (UKOQ 4)

112.20 (L) - J. Dekker v de Zwaan (UKOQ 4)

112.16 (L) - J. Dekker v Cross (UKOQ 5)

112.08 - G. Anderson v Thornton (PC 2)

@@The Boofon

"What were the odds on all those shocks tonight?!"

2705.pngJeffrey de Zwaan to beat MVG
2705.pngNathan Rafferty to beat Peter Wright
2705.pngMervyn King to beat Barney
2705.pngDirk van Duijvenbode to beat Adrian Lewis
2705.pngRyan Meikle to beat Dave Chisnall

1f632.png It was 38,880/1

I was going to put a tenner on the above, but there were roadworks outside the bookies and I couldn't get parked.