Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

It’s real enough for a ‘Celtic spokesman’ on the BBC article to say they “are looking into it”. They would have stated straight away that it was fake if that was the case.

It was so amateurish I assumed it was fake. Any of us could have written that.

Well, shooftah might have struggled

It was so amateurish I assumed it was fake. Any of us could have written that.

It was so amateurish I assumed it was genuine.

Anyone who was gonna fake it would have gone to at least a bit of trouble to make it credible.

Who would have produced a total pig's breakfast the like ae that? The complete fucking clowns that work in Scottish football. :laughing:

Nae really getting why so many folk think it’s a fake or amateur.

I’ve never been involved with a professional football club so I don’t know what their internal paperwork would look like , or the content of the documents. But that seems perfectly plausible to me.

Maybe some of the experts on here could tell us what’s wrong with it.

It's amazing how quickly it came out for them to announce there was an investigation in to a potential leak of transfer targets.

You know, in comparison to how long it took them to announce this ongoing two year investigation in to the historic child abuse that is rife through out that club.

• Upvote 4

Nae really getting why so many folk think it’s a fake or amateur.

I’ve never been involved with a professional football club so I don’t know what their internal paperwork would look like , or the content of the documents. But that seems perfectly plausible to me.

Maybe some of the experts on here could tell us what’s wrong with it.

It look like it's been written by @@Bluto10

It would be amazing if it is real.... but c'mon?

If it's not real then why would they be investigating it?

They'd surely have just announced it was shite?

First I'd seen of the story... should probably have googled before commenting.  I see they are indeed investigating!

That is astonishing and incredible on a number of levels! 

It is just minutes of a meeting.  Don't really expect them to be particularly detailed or structured.  Especially if it is minuted by a member of the coaching staff.

If I forwarded a set of minutes, in that state, from a meeting for what is essentially a muti-million pound project, I'd be quite rightly taken apart by my superiors.

It is just minutes of a meeting. Don't really expect them to be particularly detailed or structured. Especially if it is minuted by a member of the coaching staff.

Absolutely.

Lots of us will have worked for far larger organisations than a football club - and we'll surely be well aware the meeting agendas & minutes mostly look a load of shite- no one cares, they are just intended to drive a conversation.

Absolutely.

Lots of us will have worked for far larger organisations than a football club - and we'll surely be well aware the meeting agendas & minutes mostly look a load of shite- no one cares, they are just intended to drive a conversation.

Have you worked for a more corrupt organisation though?

Ken fa I really hate? Scott Bain. Can't wait for that jumped up prick to lose his place at Celtic and end out back at Dundee.

Aye Scott you've managed to carve out an OK career after we released you, but ken fit? You still wouldn't get a game for us. Bitter twat.