Premiership Fixtures - 2018/19

Disagree

Give them the same proportion they give us 1.8% - 360 seats

Would love that and with Gerralds first game the scum will be desperate for tickets

Celtic have been quick to act against their allocation but as usual feeble Aberdeen will bottle it and give them full allocation

Would love that and with Gerralds first game the scum will be desperate for tickets

Celtic have been quick to act against their allocation but as usual feeble Aberdeen will bottle it and give them full allocation

I agree with this but.........the club will do whatever the Old Bill decide and there is no way i can see the they will change the present allocation as it suits them to get the pricks out of the SS section and right back on their buses

I agree with this but.........the club will do whatever the Old Bill decide and there is no way i can see the they will change the present allocation as it suits them to get the pricks out of the SS section and right back on their buses

Celtic and hibs have managed it so you just need the will to do it and not hide behind the police wont like it which i feel the club will do

https://stv.tv/amp/1413270-hibernian-halve-rangers-ticket-allocation-for-final-match/

down to 300 best you could do is give them Section A of the main stand (230 ish but some segregation pushes it up to 300)

be a horror to police - loos. food, and then you are leaving from the junction of the Main stand and the RDS and you would probably have to shut the shop ticket office reception etc

be a logistical nightmare

fingers crossed we are at home and its the huns in Asia - surely they dont lose QR1 two years in a row

It's a tough one - would we prefer to laugh at the them for getting pumped out in QR1 or do we want them to progress and potentially have a tricky match/travel before playing us?

It's weird how three fixtures could have any influence on your transfer strategy but you wonder if DM will want someone who can actually play RB for the first games.

I'd be happy with Shinnie at RB and prioritise other positions tbh

How many times must we go over this. He's a CM. It's time to move on.

Other than Shay Logan, who was the last right back to play right back for Aberdeen?