Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

1 hour ago, alscotoz said:

Finally got the Sonos one out of the box and paired with SL. Excellent sound. Linked with Spotify and Google assistant. Still not convinced about voice activated stuff. Controlling with phone seems easier.

Voice control is good when you are cooking or otherwise engaged with your hands (no not that). 

6 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Im of the age where ill not entertain voice control services. 

Made for the playlist skipper whos never happy with what their listening too. 

Id say get better educated on classic albums. 

Both my lads do that . Play about a minute of a song then change it . They really have no concept of the album these young cunts. Not their fault though. 
Cunts our age would buy the album, stick it on,read the sleeve notes , the lyrics ,admire the artwork etc.., 

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Of course I introduced them to books and music. I try and suggest things to them but ultimately they have to find out what they like themselves. I'm certainly not going to tell them 'how' to listen to music. 

Listen to this classic son, by the carpeters

3 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Until big brother requires them for all citizens they will be absent in my manor. 

“Oh look, my light comes on when the word light is said”. People like that deserved to be controlled.

Big brother is here. The greatest trick was getting everyone to willingly document their whereabouts, interests and activities, rather than spy on them.