Scotland 3 - 2 Israel

Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye. Fuck clean off you thick cunt 

I’ll help you along the road if you want 

Honestly min. Learn when to stfu 

Patterson will be replaced by Cal Ramsay soon enough. Was very suspect first half but looked better second half, to be fair. 

Good for the Bonnie Scots to get a win with AFC being so dreadful.

59 minutes ago, KenDodd'sDad said:

More recently Shinnie is apparently the worst type of hun, the glory hunting, born elsewhere type. Certainly celebrating beating the cunts at Ibrox to be fair.

Shinnie was a pretendy hun, because his bro used to play for them. He asked his agent to pursue a move to Celtic before he signed for us. Just a footballer.

Definitely not one of our own but a great player for AFC and certainly got what it meant to captain our magnificent club. 

I used to get bogged down by who's a hun/who's nae a hun etc. Save your vitriol for true rat serpents, like Ryan Jack, Scott Wright, Andy Halliday, Ian Durrant, Graeme Souness etc etc.

Fergie was technically a hun. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Was brought up to hate huns. Nae to pick and choose when to like them 

fool 

I don't like half the Aberdeen squad, still support them every week. 

Despised our last manager near the end, also a hun, still supported AFC. 

Growwwww up!

3 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Pathetic penalty from Dykes. Craig Gordon and those defenders looked very suspect 

3 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

So do we expect an international centre forward to do more than “stick it down the middle” then?

what?  Oh.

That cunt goes down the middle every time because he fears his ability to place it in any of the corners. He’s a shitebag & shouldn’t be allowed to take penalties again. 

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Great result, the young lad Patterson was magnificent in the second half and looks a real find

Only seen bits of the first half and it was between him and Mctominay for worst player in the park. Cracking result and fair play if the little hun idiot put in a performance in the 2econd half.

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

That cunt goes down the middle every time because he fears his ability to place it in any of the corners. He’s a shitebag & shouldn’t be allowed to take penalties again. 

He’s not a “shitebag” if he puts his hand up to take the penalties.

The fact he’s not very good at them only emphasises that point. You’re “shitebag” comment is pretty daft. 

But no way should someone with his limited “technique” be on penalties. 
I’d guess McGregor or maybe McTominay will take the next one. 

21 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Very poor first half. Patterson the worst of the bunch by far. He’s not the answer for RB, although he got much better as the game went on.

Second half we were very good and over the course of the game deserved the win, should have won by more.

Israel are diving cunts. I hate them.

They're dirty, diving cunts...  not scared to follow through or have a crack at your ankles, but make any contact with them and they act like they've been shot. 

Watching back the game, I hadn't realised that when we scored our third McTominay's momentum carried him very slightly into the keeper with no force at all, and their keeper starts holding his kidney like he'd he'd been hit with a hammer. 

I fucking hate Israel, because they've done this since we've been playing them. 

Hope to fuck this is the last we see of them for a good while. 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

Great result, the young lad Patterson was magnificent in the second half and looks a real find

?

:fishing:

9 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Only seen bits of the first half and it was between him and Mctominay for worst player in the park. Cracking result and fair play if the little hun idiot put in a performance in the 2econd half.

He was just as bad in the 2nd.

His crossing was awful and play broke down at him as standard.

Nowhere near as good as Ramsay, blatantly obvious.

28 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

?

:fishing:

He was just as bad in the 2nd.

His crossing was awful and play broke down at him as standard.

Nowhere near as good as Ramsay, blatantly obvious.

I think he was key in the second half to the way the result turned out. Even though he was nuclear in the first.

I do agree CalRam is better, though. 

He was pish 1st half, caught out of position and continually making the wrong decisions in possession. Marginally less pish 2nd half mainly because his errors were less high profile than his 1st half errors.

Nae doot Ramsay would have similar troubles starting out at that level but for me there's nae question Patterson is out of his depth at full international level. Certainly for now

10 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s not a “shitebag” if he puts his hand up to take the penalties.

The fact he’s not very good at them only emphasises that point. You’re “shitebag” comment is pretty daft. 

But no way should someone with his limited “technique” be on penalties. 
I’d guess McGregor or maybe McTominay will take the next one. 

Haha yep

Dykes on penalties and long throws, mctominay on corners

Seriously, where is the logic there

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Haha yep

Dykes on penalties and long throws, mctominay on corners

Seriously, where is the logic there

Think with the boy McPhee coming in they were trying different things. Have to say the set piece delivery was quality most the night, epitomised by the winning goal. 

It's frustrating as fuck when you're losing and you see LD going to take a throw, but if it ends up being effective long term bring it on. 

37 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Think with the boy McPhee coming in they were trying different things. Have to say the set piece delivery was quality most the night, epitomised by the winning goal. 

It's frustrating as fuck when you're losing and you see LD going to take a throw, but if it ends up being effective long term bring it on. 

I spent a few hours with him in an Edinburgh club a few years back, actually a really good guy 

He was BLOOTERED

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

I spent a few hours with him in an Edinburgh club a few years back, actually a really good guy 

He was BLOOTERED

When he was at Hearts? What's his background? Semi pro?