Films

I finally saw Four Lions at the weekend there.  Enjoyed it - it was pretty funny - surprised its nearly a decade old already!

Hilarious final scenes with them all in fancy dress, especially with the Police marksmen arguing over who is the target, arguing whether wookies are bears etc.

The main terrorists asian wife was quite foxy I thought, for the small part she had.

Dirt is a cracker. It was all going so well until vince pranged the motor and it went a bit shit for them. Hats off they motored on, unlike led zeppelin who chucked it. Even when cliff Burton, great bassist, Metallica kept it going. Although it meant lars taking the bass off of... And justice for all. Prick.

The Vanishing. (2019)

Said to be "based on the true story" of three lighthouse keepers on the Flannan Isles who mysteriously vanished without trace. Problem is, nobody actually knows what happened to them so it's really an imaginative account of what might have happened to them. In any case, it's pretty darn good. Even Gerard Butler fits in well as one of the missing three men. I'll give this a 'recommended' vote.

Dirt is a cracker. It was all going so well until vince pranged the motor and it went a bit shit for them. Hats off they motored on, unlike led zeppelin who chucked it. Even when cliff Burton, great bassist, Metallica kept it going. Although it meant lars taking the bass off of... And justice for all. Prick.

Not to be pedantic, but the car crash was after their second album. Their commercial peak was their fifth album and the following compilation in '91.

Agree about lack of bass on AJFA, though the production overall is very poor. If it had the sound of RTL/MOP it would be their best album ever, IMHO.