Scottish Cup 2017/18

Lower league somewhere I haven't been to get pished. Brora would be delightful. I have used a Brora public toilet twice in the last 3 days if anyone was wondering. It's alright.

We never seem to get a good DRINKING fixture in the Scottish Cup. I've accepted we are never going to win it ever again so it really needs to be about alcohol now.

There's an excellent Irish Pub in Ayr.

I'm not sure if they could play at Ibrox, I think they changed the rules.

Yeah that's why sevco kept getting so many home draws & normally to the 'weaker' sides left in the cups.

So as to make sure they didn't have this issue of being drawn away at a wee venue. Expect a little 'deviation' from the rules for this one maybe. You know,,,, because it just 'suits all parties' after all.

Guest the shepherd

Sevco think they'll be playing at Pittodrie!!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Considering the damage they caused to Pittodrie the last time they had a game against Highland League opposition that was switched to Aberdeen (10-1 game against Keith in the 1995-96 Scottish Cup) they can fuck right off. Their 'brains' seem to regularly go as far back to a certain game in 1988 so I'm sure they'll remember that game against Keith. Bellslea Park it will be.