Tv Series

22 hours ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I watched the podcast with Brydon and Lee clearly Lee can’t stand Gervaise. Brydon referenced that Gervaise cited him as a big influence to be met with the response that Oppenheimer wasn’t particularly proud of inventing the Atomic Bomb.

With Gervaise I just get the feeling he really is like that in real life.

. If he hadn’t made it he would be down the pub making jokes about mongs and spazzes. And he stole his routine about Bad Aids from Brass Eye of about 30 years ago. It’s not a persona it’s how he really is. 

I remember him on that abortion of s programme with Ian Lee and Daisy Donavon in the 90s before the Office. He had a slot of a couple of minutes and came over as nasty spiteful cunt.

Although his response to that would be The m now a nasty spiteful cunt of a multimillionaire 

first time I saw him, late 90s prob, was on that iain lee show 10 o’clock show.

made a joke about disableds at the olympics and how they’re all winners

2 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

first time I saw him, late 90s prob, was on that iain lee show 10 o’clock show.

made a joke about disableds at the olympics and how they’re all winners

Yup his Special Olympics joke .

I love nasty cuntish humour. And you can tell a joke on any subject matter as long as it’s not basically a complete piss ripping joke about poor cunts where the fact they are disabled is basically the joke. 

Ooh I know we aren’t meant to laugh at disabled people but they are really funny ! 

I know I keep banging on about Norm MacDonald and he makes jokes about fucking anything He did a routine about how he can’t understand why he can’t call people retarded anymore and its funny because unlike Gervaise he is not a complete cunt

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
8 hours ago, Roberto said:

Pretty wild opening episode. Fucking hell.

Not half hoo mama!!  Felt like you was in the apartment with them.  Could all but smell it.   Great telly.

2nd one is as mental.

Boy who plays Dahmer is tremendous and so is his wifie neighbour.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
6 hours ago, Roberto said:

Aye I couldn't stop watching, episode 8 for me already haha.

Beasting in later on likes.

When it gets dark.....

Soundtrack is immense an all.

On 9/25/2022 at 10:52 PM, tutankamun said:

The Jeffrey Dahmer series on Netflix is pretty good. Mad cunt he was.

I'll be sticking that on soon, looks promising.

Recently finished Ozark, albeit belatedly. Slightly disappointed with the ending and the choices of who got to survive. Overall a great show, but not quite the Breaking Bad level I initially hoped when it first came out.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...