Sevco Thread

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Alan McGregor is the ultimate poster boy Hun

But I agree that Ryan Kent's sneery face is definitely the one you'd want to punch the most. 

It's close but I'd rather stick the head in that gormless rodent Jack than punch Kent

Boyd, all day long they even made masks out of him, disgusting hun cretins, he surely wins.

but out of all the most the most patriotic to the hun cause, the rage, Seeth that he barely controls on the radio is got to be Stephen Craigan. 

I wish both agonising pain till the day they die.

Guest milne_afc
37 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Mark Hateley is my most hated hun.

He’s looking a bit sick right now and seems a bit more reasonable than usual. I wonder if he’s had some news? Filthy cunt that he is.

13 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

He’s looking a bit sick right now and seems a bit more reasonable than usual. I wonder if he’s had some news? Filthy cunt that he is.

Is his face whiter than it turned when someone threw a notebook at him in the main stand?  The big hun poof 

McGregor doesn't really have that hun look. He's just got that vacant, not all cylinders are firing look about him. The simpleton you had at school that would literally eat his pencil, rubber and all, then go sit in a cubicle at lunchtime and eat his launchable on the bog.  The guy that packs bags in the supermarket at 40 who usually ends up shagging the ugliest, fattest and smelliest woman in the company at the Christmas night out

Jordon Jones and Kent though...both got that rat, evil, Hun look about them.