Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Lets all laugh at Hearts

3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Lots of ifs and buts. If we get Alex Neil and Budge is emptied. And we sign well, given we'll have a bigger budget than the whole league outside the Glasgow pair. Then 3rd.

But if we stick with Neilson and Budge. Sign badly, as usual. Probably 6th or 7th.

Hopefully fans back. We rely on home form. 

How much of your squad is signed up for next season?

can’t see your first scenario happening. Hearts fans always seem overly confident. 5th should be a good target for your first season back up, but if you don’t hit the ground running, the pressure could tell on the team again.

More STs sales. Plus 2m a year from FOH. Plus our benefactor. 

More STS-more like STDs, ok Nostradamus, doubtfull seen as your manager is pish, your fans hate him and he’s to expensive to sack, so not as many season tickets as you think!

Fuds of hearts piling in 2 million a year will only mitigate your Covid losses while playing in a tin pot league yous normally call home!

benefactor- I have wiped the covids all over Ando,s car handles, front door handle, his mail. What benefactor 

PS,3rd ??? for your expectation next year???, Crack prices must have took a dip over Easter,You are a hearts deluded mini hun pile of excrement

More STs sales. Plus 2m a year from FOH. Plus our benefactor. 

Why then according to the annual accounts have Hearts revenue been lower than Aberdeen’s, even with your additional ST’s, FoH and your benefactor? and I’m comparing when you were in the top league in case you try to claim a false pisition

6 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

How much of your squad is signed up for next season?

can’t see your first scenario happening. Hearts fans always seem overly confident. 5th should be a good target for your first season back up, but if you don’t hit the ground running, the pressure could tell on the team again.

How much of ours is? ?

2018/19 was the last year unaffected by Covid. 

Turnover 

Aberdeen 15.93m

Hearts 15.07m

Salary Bill

Aberdeen 9.24m (58. 0%)

Hearts 8.22m (54.5%)

Operating Profit / Loss

Aberdeen 1.03m loss

Hearts 1.36m profit

These were released in the media at the time as showing Hearts financially closing the gap on Aberdeen and projected to overtake in the coming year. At the time. 

I think both clubs will financially outdo each other year on year depending on sales like McKenna or Hickey. Benefactor input. Cup runs and Europe. TBF Aberdeen will benefit if / when your new stadium opens. Budge failed to realise corporate opportunities in our new stand. But that's a way off yet. 

I know Glass and Brown will have decent funds made available. But it's to improve on a team in 4th. We are coming up on huge fan criticism and acknowledgement that the squad needs completely rebuilt for the SPFL. I think we'll also have a new manager. 

That's why I say we'll likely have the biggest budget outside the Glasgow two this summer. For necessary recruitment. 

• Like 1
  • Dildo 2
1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

2018/19 was the last year unaffected by Covid. 

Turnover 

Aberdeen 15.93m

Hearts 15.07m

Salary Bill

Aberdeen 9.24m (58. 0%)

Hearts 8.22m (54.5%)

Operating Profit / Loss

Aberdeen 1.03m loss

Hearts 1.36m profit

These were released in the media at the time as showing Hearts financially closing the gap on Aberdeen and projected to overtake in the coming year. At the time. 

I think both clubs will financially outdo each other year on year depending on sales like McKenna or Hickey. Benefactor input. Cup runs and Europe. TBF Aberdeen will benefit if / when your new stadium opens. Budge failed to realise corporate opportunities in our new stand. But that's a way off yet. 

I know Glass and Brown will have decent funds made available. But it's to improve on a team in 4th. We are coming up on huge fan criticism and acknowledgement that the squad needs completely rebuilt for the SPFL. I think we'll also have a new manager. 

That's why I say we'll likely have the biggest budget outside the Glasgow two this summer. For necessary recruitment. 

The biggest budget outside the old firm next season? ?

6 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

We know where we are at and what we need to do.

I was asking about Hearts situation. If they’ve struggled at times in the Championship and their all on 3-4 year contracts, it will say a lot about their options to adjust their squad.

A lot of there high earners are at the back end of there careers also. The likes of Naismith is 35 in September

1 minute ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Does he get a medal after being there for 10 days like?

Maybe it works differently in the 2nd tier, I wouldn't know as we've never played in that competition.

I am sure I Logan will look back on his career and cherish the 4 games or whatever he plays in the Scottish Diddy league. A league that won't even have a full season

3 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

I am sure I Logan will look back on his career and cherish the 4 games or whatever he plays in the Scottish Diddy league. A league that won't even have a full season

He'll be boring fuck out of his customers with tales of his contribution to a diddy league win whilst he's breaking up a huge turd with a coathanger.

• Haha 4
16 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Lots of ifs and buts. If we get Alex Neil and Budge is emptied. And we sign well, given we'll have a bigger budget than the whole league outside the Glasgow pair. Then 3rd.

But if we stick with Neilson and Budge. Sign badly, as usual. Probably 6th or 7th.

Hopefully fans back. We rely on home form. 

You never learn, do you? Lolz

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Greetings and salutations.

Bizarre bit about Prince Philip and he seems to stop mid flo flo flow and honk on a crack pipe.

He is special. I maintain that’s a cell of some description he’s in...the scarf, along with the pint glass will be removed by his helper after the video, just in case..

poor chap probably thinks that’s actually lager in the glass...thinking he’s chipped a tooth since his last epic...