Sportscene

Which? The non Alves CH is a bomb scare. Tavernier was never good enough defensively. I suspect From limited highlights so far that Alves won't be a player on the deck. Their keeper is lost if he doesn't have a free player to roll it out to usually leading to Miller going deeper and deeper to look for it.

Chasing forwards and a disciplined midfield will play the game at their end. They'll still be dangerous on the break though just like April.

• 4 months later...

I thought that was a bit of a bizarre cheap shot

It was as if somebody in the BBC "Glasgow" Sports Dept. didn't want Shinnie to get any credit for all the good work he did yesterday. Somebody who wanted to show support for Kris Boyd's criticism of our skipper. Anyone who was at the match will tell you that Shinnie would have walked the Man of the Match award for his domination of McGinn and McGeoch and the superb goal he scored backing up the attack to set us on our way, were it not for a fabulous performance from GMS. I expect he will now have to do it at Celtic Park against Brown and Armstrong for the BBC to credit Shinnie for showing Boyd up as the headline and attention seeker he is.