St Johnstone 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Hopefully some of our injury woes will be sorted... Wilson maybe ready to play too ?

Will be a tough game and guaranteed T Watt will score against us proving the DMc has a great eye for a striker...

No idea who'll start this but, as they all are, a must win game.

If Tony Watt cannot score against our raped defence then it should prove once & for all how shite he is

• Upvote 1

Ah covering yourself for when he does score. I see.

Did he score at the weekend?

He's fkn shite.

Much as you want him to be great to prove a point lol

Scoring a few goals for st Johnstone doesn't a great striker make. We have one of their former examples to emphasise that very point.

They also had one of ours for years in MacLean, although he was a far better striker than Watt will ever be.

One goal in 16 games for Hearts lol Maynard levels of shiteness

Will McKenna be fit for this one? If not I guess it will be Ball and Considine at centre back.

Hopefully Wilson will be fitter and can start. Time for McGinn and Forrester to be fitter in time for this one too. Hopefully Gleeson's confidence isn't completely shot after recent hookings.

Side will likely be

Lewis

Logan

Ball

Considine

Lowe

Gleeson

Shinnie

Ferguson

GMS

Wilson

McGinn

We'll make heavy weather of it but we've still got enough to nick the 3 points

Is Hobban fit? I'd rather see him in the middle with Considine & have Ball im midfield with Shinnie.

Does anyone know what is going on with Forrester? Is it just because Ferguson has kept him out of the team? Or have we been fucked over by Barry Fry & been sold another wanker?

How would it be Barry Fry's fault?