Sevco Thread

Horrendous miss by Elyanoussi (sp) 5 minutes after sevco took the lead. Not much in the way of threat from Celtic since. Just wish it was us that was facing them today. Keeper looks dodgy as fuck too.

Best chance for Celtic would be a red card for Harvey, which might well happen

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Horrendous miss by Elyanoussi (sp) 5 minutes after sevco took the lead. Not much in the way of threat from Celtic since. Just wish it was us that was facing them today. Keeper looks dodgy as fuck too.

Best chance for Celtic would be a red card for Harvey, which might well happen

Crazy that both Forster and Gordon weren’t signed up and instead signing this keeper. Add in the rest of Lennons dross signings and surely we have a decent chance of beating this lot? I fancy us against anyone this season, just shite McCrorie can’t play against the huns.

• Downvote 1
34 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Scott Brown one of the least effective performances by a SPFL midfielder ever today. At 35, Lennon should be shot for not anticipating the end was coming for him. He's fucking shite now. 

I thought he was Tims best player today once McGregor inevitably tired.

28 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Honestly, be quiet

He does what we should do 

Very, very rarely are managers able to achieve that 

Seriously, stop.  

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Its time you realise something, it really is

But I'm not going to tell you what it is

Instead, I'm retiring from here

I've outgrown it and all on it - the policing required to keep the beige,  the stereotypical bores and the downright pond life saddos is too much now for one person 

Most of what I read on here makes me furious, furious that there can be such a level of idiot in existence 

Goodbye and good luck, you all need it

Move over to the pub.