Lewis Ferguson

Is that 5% between all clubs, or 5% to all clubs each?

So we get 5% also?

5% to each club he was registered with. We’d get whatever % we negotiated with a buying club and if they sold him we would get the agreed % plus the 5% - as far as I understand. That’s why Dyce Boys Club got a 6 figure sum when Armstrong left Celtic.

I wonder what height Armstrong was when he played for a club 7 miles from Pittodrie.

5% to each club he was registered with. We’d get whatever % we negotiated with a buying club and if they sold him we would get the agreed % plus the 5% - as far as I understand. That’s why Dyce Boys Club got a 6 figure sum when Armstrong left Celtic.

I wonder what height Armstrong was when he played for a club 7 miles from Pittodrie.

So did Dyce boys club get a fee every time Armstrong was sold?

He was taller than Maloney, so very strange that we turned him down for being a little chubby

So did Dyce boys club get a fee every time Armstrong was sold?

He was taller than Maloney, so very strange that we turned him down for being a little chubby

Darren Mackie isnt bigger than Maloney so how come he got selected for us at youth level if Maloney was apparently too small? Pile of shit. Especially as Maloney and Armstrong arent just shitey journeymen players, they are/where both good quality players and we missed both of them. To a lesser extent you could also put Coutts into the same category of decent players on our doorstop that we’ve let go too soon or just not bothered with at all.

Whenever Derek Ferguson is on the radio, he is always talking up the fact that Aberdeen is a fantastic club and the best place for Lewis to progress his career.

Imagine that he will head down South when he does decide to move on as opposed to Sevco, where let's be honest, their long term financial future is far from secure.

Whenever Derek Ferguson is on the radio, he is always talking up the fact that Aberdeen is a fantastic club and the best place for Lewis to progress his career.

Imagine that he will head down South when he does decide to move on as opposed to Sevco, where let's be honest, their long term financial future is far from secure.

Not bad comments for a Hun

• 3 weeks later...

What if he'd played for 21 different clubs?

• Upvote 1

Showed great determination and hunger in the middle to drag us back into the game when he was put back into his natural position.

All the hype McKenna got last season, Cosgrove this season, we'd probably miss Ferguson more than both of them.

Course we would.  As well as being excellent he's our only central midfielder that isn't a crock.