Fake Spokesperson Emails

If a business is dependant on Pittodrie which is effectively only in use to the public about 25 days of the year if we're lucky, I'd say get a better business model.

Either that or start applying for available business space to rent in Kingsford/Westhill now if the club is such a valuable asset to your business.

No, many of the businesses in the east rely on the football.

I'm aware this doesn't matter to this forum of non Aberdonians and Westhill woofters.

You are talking absolute bollocks and your making statements that are based on assumptions, not facts. I can only go from my own experiences but i assume the majority of fans will generally go to the pub 2-3 hours before kick off. Some of them will go back t the pub after. Some will head straight home. Most fans don't fucking head to union street for a shopping trip before or after the match. Granted some pubs might see a loss of trade but it's certainly not a given. I suspect most fans will keep going to the same pubs they've met at for years because fans are generally creatures of habit.

I'm also starting to suspect that you have never been to a match in your life and are not even and dons fan by some of the shite you come out with.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are talking absolute bollocks and your making statements that are based on assumptions, not facts. I can only go from my own experiences but i assume the majority of fans will generally go to the pub 2-3 hours before kick off. Some of them will go back t the pub after. Some will head straight home. Most fans don't fucking head to union street for a shopping trip before or after the match. Granted some pubs might see a loss of trade but it's certainly not a given. I suspect most fans will keep going to the same pubs they've met at for years because fans are generally creatures of habit.

I'm also starting to suspect that you have never been to a match in your life and are not even and dons fan by some of the shite you come out with.

I think you could be on to something, I suspect a member of WANKS

This place :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

• Upvote 2

This place :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I did notice that, however at least he said "I assume" before typing something out so you know it's just his assumption/opinion.

ABZ WANK never does, just continually type "crowds will definitely drop" or "this will be shit" or whatever and acts as though it's some sort of fact, when it's just his opinion.

Anyway, plenty pubs from town will lay on their own shuttle buses if they are wanting to keep their customers. As has been said, AFC doesn't exist to keep the city businesses afloat.

I'll base my opinion on the stadium based on how I feel not what others think/assume/say on a forum.

Be your own fucking person.

If someone wants to tell you it's shite, then sound - but I guarantee you'll be sitting next to them when the first game happens at Kingsford.

I am happy with it, because it won't stop me supporting my club.

It's a stadium at the end of the day.

There's always knee jerk reactions when a new stadium comes about for any club.

There will be a 3 month period of adjustment for home games, then we will forget all about these threads.

It isn't as detrimental as some will have you believe ffs.

I reckon I've about 35 years tops to live so not so sure re first bold bit.

Re second bold bit...... it is!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I wonder what folk do for a beer outwith football when a pub closes for ever.

Stop drinking all together?

Or find a new pub to visit?

I suspect it's the latter of the two.

For most people yes, for the likes of Abz Red I can only see 4 viable options:

1. go t-total and pop along to the local table tennis on a match day instead of the football since clearly football without a skinful of cheap booze is impossible to comprehend

2. drink copious amounts lighter fuel and turps and just imagine your at pittodrie watching a game - plus point is you can do it every day

3. swap your match day plans for some extra shopping time at TK Maxx

4. stage a sit in protest on the roof of the local boozer wearing full dons kit

Hope you're not trying to get the boy in trouble DonTron.

With your first post and everything....

Not a chance. Obviously don't post anything Hec if it's going to put you in the firing line.

I signed up here because of this thread, hence the first post being in here. Apologies if that looks a bit suspicious.