Levein

Budge said she wanted round one to be out of work managers. McCall. Cotterill. McCann. Ross. Irvine.

We're now two weeks from the semi sacking of Levein.

Stendel looking less likely. Waiting on an English club. Although interesting not even shortlisted at Millwall or Cardiff.

I'm surprised we haven't approached Motherwell for permission to speak to Robinson. His record should see us interview him. £130k compensation. Stendel would be £300k+ to pay his outstanding Barnsley comp. Plus higher wages.

Pressure building on her. Especially if Ross does well at Hibs and MacPhee keeps shitting the bed like at Killie.

Hmmm a manager that doesn’t shit the bed? Must be nice. I fear you may be looking in the wrong place.

Some bookies have stopped taking bets on Stendel. 1/5 on for those that are. Rumours tonight he's accepting by the weekend.

Happy with the look of this lad, style of play and character. Plus he's not Cotterill or McCall.

When do the Saturday Stendel Specials start - Barnsley to Haymarket direct?

• Upvote 1

Some bookies have stopped taking bets on Stendel. 1/5 on for those that are. Rumours tonight he's accepting by the weekend.

Happy with the look of this lad, style of play and character. Plus he's not Cotterill or McCall.

Ffs jambos are mugs & will lap that price up because of their obsession with 1-5 over Hibs

Bookies playing the Jambos like Graham Rix

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Halkett, Souttar, Smith, Hickey all defensive ballers. Tick.

Washington, Naismith, Walker all OK pressing a high line. Tick.

He'll need more pace and a more mobile target man than Uche though.

Also a more energetic midfield.

If he's on the pitch tomorrow, scarf held high, he must have funds for January and at least 4 signings.

Anything other than Danny Stendel at this stage and I'll be gutted. Cannae wait to get him a pint in Gorgie.