Ryder Cup 2016

Glad it was the Westwood match they clinched it on...

Serves Darren Clarke right for picking his mate over Knox.

His pairings on the Saturday fourballs was also ridiculous and finger should be pointed.

In terms of golf quality however, that is the best Ryder Cup I'll watch. Cracking golf...

Aye some fantastic golf.

Clarke, as a player played on emotion to go along with his skill, but he seemed to lack the intelligence and thought process to be a successful captain, the opposite of Love who came across as being just that over the weekend,.

At the end of the day , golf was the winner. Some amazing shots hit and putts holed.

Shame to see it spoiled a bit by idiots in the crowd and the same old story where too much beer is available.

I include westwood , willett, rose and mcillroy in that statement cos its pretty obvious they were on the beer all weekend.

Spot on Roberto about Russel Knox being included ahead of Westwood as Westwood is on the verge of having the yips.

He's always had mechanical or psychological problems with short shots and he was exposed big time ...

At the end of the day , golf was the winner. Some amazing shots hit and putts holed.

Shame to see it spoiled a bit by s in the crowd and the same old story where too much beer is available.

I include westwood , willett, rose and mcillroy in that statement cos its pretty obvious they were on the beer all weekend.

Spot on Roberto about Russel Knox being included ahead of Westwood as Westwood is on the verge of having the yips.

He's always had mechanical or psychological problems with short shots and he was exposed big time ...

McIlroy was superb Fri and Sat so a bit harsh on him, Agree with the rest. One Ryder Cup too far for Westwood. Golf's in a good state competitively with McIlroy, Day, D Johnson and Speith taking things to another level and the likes of Pieters, Reed, Rafa CB, Koepka etc coming through.

Glad it was the Westwood match they clinched it on...

Serves Darren Clarke right for picking his mate over Knox.

His pairings on the Saturday fourballs was also ridiculous and finger should be pointed.

In terms of golf quality however, that is the best Ryder Cup I'll watch. Cracking golf...

Olazabal fucked it up in Medinah too...then the guys played out of their skin on the final day. Clarke will be remembered for fucking it up, Olazabal looked back on as a genius.

McIlroy was superb Fri and Sat so a bit harsh on him, Agree with the rest. One Ryder Cup too far for Westwood. Golf's in a good state competitively with McIlroy, Day, D Johnson and Speith taking things to another level and the likes of Pieters, Reed, Rafa CB, Koepka etc coming through.

McIlroy was excellent the first 9 holes yesterday also, then just burned out the back 9, although the lad Reed played great stuff.

The 2018 RC will be just as much heckling going on, will now be the norm.

Agreed , i was referring to Mcillroys antics rather than his game.

He was walking the walk against reed and wanted to bring it on but he didnt have the game to back it up when it mattered.

5 rounds in three days at that level is gruelling . I speak from experience of championship golf (at district and national level) so you're right - cant be too harsh on anyone really.

Some amazing stuff played.

Was well impressed with Cabrera Bello , like his style and personality , good attitude too.