St Mirren 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Away to leave. Whats the weather like down there you weegie gloryhunting cunts?

:)

It's currently fuckin cauld but that's about it. Nae doubt there'll end up being road collisions due to cunts who can't drive so maybe issues on the roads, more due to ice as there's virtually zero snow yet..

I don’t know if I qualify as a bona fuse dons fan what with 16th-20th century aberdeen credentials or am a weegie having lived there since the 60s. My family because of me are Dons fans but have less links other than my genetics. The fact I’ve seen the Dons win and lose since the 69s makes me me feel less a glory hunter and more a fan. The fact I contribute to the club also makes me feel like a supporter. The fact that some people who may have been brought up within spitting distance of the Dee feel they have some unique possession of Dandyism concerns me. Fuck it who cares what they think. I’m not a hun that needs to be defined. COYR. Stand free from the parochial.

The only thing I would say is that bringing your kids up in Glasgow is tantamount to child abuse.

• Upvote 1

You'll probably no get an answer from them Betty - but can confirm its brisk with a very light dusting of snow (you'd not know it had been snowing other than the smidge that lies atop motor vehicles and street furniture).

Bring gloves and a hat and a jacket and a hankie.

The hankies better be to wipe away the tears of joy as we smash in 4 Dad?

If they lose or draw today. Mcinnes better not come away with the excuse they were tired after the midweek game. Livingstone play hearts 3 days later and hammer them 5-0

You must be a great bloke at a Xmas party - you come across as always having such a positive character and laugh a minute Hoofta