Tv Series

On 1/30/2022 at 9:39 PM, Zeus said:

Watching Trigger Point on ITV just now. About bomb disposal folk in thr police. Bitty slow tbh 

Mind the bomb hoax outside Union Square years ago? ?

On 1/31/2022 at 7:46 AM, Roberto said:

Aye wasn't it by a lad who couldn't be arsed going to court for the day? Haha.

Yes, the boy I used to work with was up for fraud, he fucked over his company for day rate money only. Cost the company over 100k.

Anyway, he was due for sentencing that day and was told to expect some time inside, he didn't fancy going to jail that day and caused gridlock in Aberdeen by calling in a bomb hoax.

The bomb consisted of a lemonade bottle with loads of wires and plasticine in it.

He was caught on CCTV camera, (no mask, hoodie, nothing to disguise himself) planting the bottle on Guild St, and walk up to Union Terrace phone boxes to make the hoax call.

His expected 2 years ended up as a 5 year sentence.

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, Zeus said:

New season of peaky blinders so far - dirt 

It’s just complete rubbish. Should have ended before that hun episodes. Would have loved a ride on Polly before she died.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I just finished the first series of Afterlife. Started off really good but what a load of syrupy shite in turned into in the last episode. Cunt is smoking heroin then   it's all 'life is great" ' sorry I was a fanny". 

I gave up half way through the last series. 

It’s really not that great. Certainly not worth rewatching which is a sign of the best comedies.