Films

spikkin oot in the defence eh insidious - the last key

cunt ehm nae ganna lie doon here n siy everyhins hunky dory wi this, these cunts tucker n specks chinge the tone eh it every scene thir in, thiv done it thru the aw the insidious's. thir meant tae be helpin elise rainer fight demons n fir fower film noo thiv been actin the cunt n chingin the tone too far intae larkin aboot.

whit this last key did hiv is a couple eh gade ideas n a couple eh gade scares wi misdirection thit worked well. Tiktak kens wit ehm oan aboot.

• Downvote 2

spikkin oot in the defence eh insidious - the last key

cunt ehm nae ganna lie doon here n siy everyhins hunky dory wi this, these cunts tucker n specks chinge the tone eh it every scene thir in, thiv done it thru the aw the insidious's. thir meant tae be helpin elise rainer fight demons n fir fower film noo thiv been actin the cunt n chingin the tone too far intae larkin aboot.

whit this last key did hiv is a couple eh gade ideas n a couple eh gade scares wi misdirection thit worked well. Tiktak kens wit ehm oan aboot.

I did Insidious a while back but yeah as a horror franchise it is one of the better made series. Looking forward to seeing what they've done with Death Wish. Classic of its time but really dated now. Watching the original recently it was tough to see why it was popular in the first place. Dreadful acting and ridiculous characterisations with a hellish background soundtrack. The Bruce Willis remake is getting obliterated by the critics but going down well with audience reaction.

Watched 'In Bruges' last night as El vino did flow

I think it's the only film Farrell is tolerable in. Tidy bird too. Amusing. 8/10

Good tune at the end.

Daltrey singing IIRC.

Shame they didn’t visit our favourite bar there; obvs nae as rock n roll as us 2

:cool:

:beer:

Sick list. 9/10.

Excellent heart warming film and I shed a wee tear at the end. Probably just a bit of dust in the eye or time of the month

American Pakistani stand up comedian falls out with parents and girlfriend. Everybody loves Raymond is his father in law. That's all the ingredients u need for a quality film. Best I have seen in ages.

Also watched Spartacus again over Easter. Fucking marvellous film. 9.65/10.

Sick list. 9/10.

Excellent heart warming film and I shed a wee tear at the end. Probably just a bit of dust in the eye or time of the month

American Pakistani stand up comedian falls out with parents and girlfriend. Everybody loves Raymond is his father in law. That's all the ingredients u need for a quality film. Best I have seen in ages.

The Big Sick.

But otherwise i agree.

Sick list. 9/10.

If sick list at 9/10 is the best film you've seen in ages how can Spartacus score 9.65?

kill list + the skin eh live in double bill at cameo the seterday thi came oot efter readin gade metro reviews oan the Friday. Kill list wis a gade wan, wheatey'll nae toap that. Took meh new ride tae it n then tinker tailor at filmhoose the week efter n disagreed aboot it n didna want anyhin tae dae wi the cunt efter that.

• Downvote 1

A Quiet Place.

I've got a divided opinion of this. The basic premise is focused on a family who are trying to survive in a world where making a noise will likely end up in death by mysterious creature. Early on I admit I was becoming bored of the silence, the sign language and the subtitles. Once the family and their hideout were properly discovered by the creatures it warmed up a good bit.

Death Wish.

In an earlier post I said I couldn't remember why the original Death Wish was much liked. After watching this I now do. It had humour and Charlie Bronson came across as a very angry dude out to right some wrongs. This has neither. No humour and Bruce Willis was fucking pitiful. As pure a 'painting by numbers' exercise as you're likely to see this year. If you want to see just how poor Willis was then go see it, otherwise just give it a wide body swerve.

Watched a few similar films lately.

Rise of the Foot Soldier. 8/10 Cracking film

Rise of the Foot Soldier 2. 2/10 Horrendous. Only thing saving it is the tits on the Gypsy stripper he's shagging.

Essex Boys. 9/10 Seen it a few times now. Stupendous.

Essex Boys Retribution. 0.5/10 Honestly one of the worst films I've ever watched. :laughing:

The Business. 8/10 Great stuff. Ending a bit shit IMO but a cracking watch none the less.

Friday. 10/10 Magic. An all time favourite.

American Psycho. 7/10 Was a 8 or 9 previously but it's not as good as I remembered.