Where Are They Now

Ah so the fucking oaf WAS told why he was sacked. Just the cunt forgot.

Hopefully he will forget the names of his pals too so we don't have to endure any more of his name dropping.

Whilst its not a nice condition to have, I'm afraid I've little sympathy with the cunt

Zip it you mutant.

Big jimmy gave me my first ever European away day. For that I will always be grateful.

Best of luck Jimmy. I'll have a glass of tango in your name tonight.

• Upvote 2

so lets get this right,

Documents siezed from East End Park regarding possible match fixing in a league decider all those years ago a title won by a side cheating and making illegal payments , and the manager at dunfermline the time a rabbid ,

has now revealed that he has an illness apart from the other conditions he has suffered from delussions of grandure, and total arseholity. this new condition may render him unable to recall incidents that happened in the past,

tragic fucking timing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Zip it you mutant.

Big jimmy gave me my first ever European away day. For that I will always be grateful.

Best of luck Jimmy. I'll have a glass of tango in your name tonight.

you fucking zip it he gave me the afternoon of Queen of the south my worst in my history as a dons supporter ,

if you are happy to forgive hunboi3 for that then thats fine .

but not with me, cretin,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you fucking zip it he gave me the afternoon of Queen of the south my worst in my history as a dons supporter ,

if you are happy to forgive hunboi3 for that then thats fine .

but not with me, cretin,

Dear diary.

Let's hope you get alzheimers too so you can forget everything this horrible man has done to you!

I suggest you take a visit to tups corner for some guidance and therapy.

Xxx

• Upvote 1

Dear diary.

Let's hope you get alzheimers too so you can forget everything this horrible man has done to you!

I suggest you take a visit to tups corner for some guidance and therapy.

Xxx

Aye fit ever chief

Shame the oaf never showed Ryan o Leary thee same respect and understanding with his mental illness.

Send nudes. Delete account

And go fuck yourself

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Crikey, we all love football but it's just a game. Surely we can show some sympathy for anyone affected with this horrible disease. I've witnessed it's horrendous affect on people as have I'm sure many others. Feel sorry for jimmy.

That's exactly it RUL, it's just a game. Yes our club means everything to us, that will never change but life is more important and despite what a lot of people think about his tenure here it's horrible to hear the sad news of his illness.

Sir james deserves our good wishes for the fantastic cup runs he brought us the enjoyment of semi final trips to hampden and the fine professional performance his sides put up. Special mention to the queen of the south game and the great pride in our side it provided.

Also the players he found on good value for money. And the great professionalism. Dignity and pride the graced the club with during there time at the club

And upon there departures the legacy they left that cannot ever be matched.

Also mr calderwood and his coachinh and scouting staff. There tireless quest to bring success to the club that employed them they showed loyalty above and beyond thr call of duty and truelly deserved the contracts that they were awarded for thier efforts and refusal to look for employment elsewhere.

Ah fuck it.

Gtf oaf.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Sir james deserves our good wishes for the fantastic cup runs he brought us the enjoyment of semi final trips to hampden and the fine professional performance his sides put up. Special mention to the queen of the south game and the great pride in our side it provided.

Also the players he found on good value for money. And the great professionalism. Dignity and pride the graced the club with during there time at the club

And upon there departures the legacy they left that cannot ever be matched.

Also mr calderwood and his coachinh and scouting staff. There tireless quest to bring success to the club that employed them they showed loyalty above and beyond thr call of duty and truelly deserved the contracts that they were awarded for thier efforts and refusal to look for employment elsewhere.

Ah fuck it.

Gtf oaf.

Hard to argue with the sarcastic tone above.