Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

I see the possibility of Hibs beating Sellic today.

It’s not a probability of course but wouldn’t be surprised if Lennon gets his players fired up to beat Brenda’s mob.

Well if any club (other than sevco of course) are going to have a chance of an unbiased ref for a game v Celtic it's Neil Lennon's. Especially at home.

Lennon is doing what McInnes has never had the balls to do.

Β 

Hibs without the ball are pressing them deep in their own half, including putting pressure on Gordon. Celtic are doing the simple things well and getting good tracts of possession but McGinn v. Brown in the first 10 minutes was telling.

• Downvote 1

Hibs appear to have more pace in their team though.

I agree that this is the way to play Celtic though.

There is a danger with this intensity that they run out of legs the 2nd half of the 2nd half. But they, like Anderlecht midweek, are showing the loser cunt mentalities - which includes our chairman and manager - that Brenda’s team are not invincible.

Hibs’ pace and intensity in that first half suggests that they are much fitter than the average bears. I wonder what Lennon does in training compared to McInnes? Nothing pedestrian about this 11 v. majority of our journeymen footballers being nowhere near as fit as they should be.

If Celtic win again, it will be another individual error I reckon. So lucky not to be punished by Forrest. Hope they dont make any fatal ones because this Celtic is there to be beaten. Get the first and they could beat the champions by 2 or 3. Stokes needs to just stay up and stop falling back to collect. Theres enough quality service to come from McGinn and Boyle. Interesting game.

The 2nd was a fluke deflection. Sinclair hit it straight down Marciano’s throat. It was no less than they deserved though.

Β 

Scott Brown there preventing a certain goal and in the process showing Shay Logan - at the Sevco 2nd goal - the difference that commitment and fitness makes. Brilliant footballer Brown.

The 2nd was a fluke deflection. Sinclair hit it straight down Marciano’s throat. It was no less than they deserved though.

Β 

Scott Brown there preventing a certain goal and in the process showing Shay Logan - at the Sevco 2nd goal - the difference that commitment and fitness makes. Brilliant footballer Brown.

Β 

Consummate professional

Β 

269D6A6300000578-2993059-image-m-25_1426

• Upvote 3

Yep, something is a bit off with our scouting, Dundee Utd get Robertson and we pick Shankland from Queens Park, Hibs pick up McGinn and we get McLean from St. Mirren.

Another reminder is the latest SPFL player of the month, rejected by AFC at 15 for being β€œtoo small”.