Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

That's strange. You'd think giving yourself a lower sense of gravity would be more efficient in freeing yourself of the opponent tugging you.

Unless you're just a diving bastard.

I'm aware there are diving bastards who con refs.

My point was if you're genuinely getting your shirt tugged and you pull free or they let go while you're trying to pull free you will fall forward. You'd also throw your arms out when being pulled back. Am I missing something here?

I'm aware there are diving bastards who con refs.

My point was if you're genuinely getting your shirt tugged and you pull free or they let go while you're trying to pull free you will fall forward. You'd also throw your arms out when being pulled back. Am I missing something here?

Yes, you are.

His shirt is pulled, he makes no effort to struggle and just throws himself through the air. Players who are diving forward after being pulled backwards aren't even giving themselves enough time to be involved in a struggle that would give them enough force to fall forward when let go.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...

first helf wis aboot is bad is yer windae fittin chat fae april... .dull is fuck n ye didna ken if it wid evir end.. boggin stuff

Well about 45 minutes is generally a good estimate.

Windows saga is still ongoing though. Awaiting a decision from historic scotland.

That’s one thing about McInnes compared to the likes of Heckingbottom, he has more class about him and that’s why he has more respect from other players and managers. Just a pity some of the weegie media in particular like little digs at him but he can take it

Heckingbottom won't get sacked. He's taken a bit of a punt joining Hivs to try to rebuild his career. If they were to bullet him, given the poor reputation Scottish football has down south, it would likely end his managerial career at English league level. If they get off to a bad start, I think he'll walk before the damage becomes irreparable

Have you not seen the state of the boy over this transfer?

He had a couple of total heads gone moments after some meaningless losses at the tail end of last season.

No, I'm just not seeing him being sacked. I think they'll do ok this season. Do think this'll be Potter's last year in charge at Jambos though. Brian Rice first to go this season for me. Oh and Hamilton to finally drop through the door.

No, I'm just not seeing him being sacked. I think they'll do ok this season. Do think this'll be Potter's last year in charge at Jambos though. Brian Rice first to go this season for me. Oh and Hamilton to finally drop through the door.

I think if Hearts have a poor start Potter will be gone by October

Is Levein still Director of Football at Hearts as well? There's no possible scenario where he gets sacked as first team coach or whatever that role is called and he stays as DoF (essentially sacking himself), is there? I can almost imagine Hearts doing it though.

He sure is. Hearts probably negotiated a bit of a discount from the amount they'd have to pay a manager separately when they made Potter manager as well as D.O.F. so I doubt they're in any great rush to bin him, especially with the new stand overcost fiasco. But I reckon if Holt keeps Livi up another season then you might find Potter voluntarily stepping aside and Hearts appointing Holt who would still be relatively cheap.