Pet Hates

StandFree1982

• Admin
1 hour ago, Fridge said:

:dancin:To be fair I’ve only just worked this out now.

Still nae fucking nae idea how to upload photos right enough.

Plently of image hosts out there. I use Imgur myself. Just paste the address in the reply box and it automatically embeds.

The Hat does have an image upload feature, but i've disabled it because am i fuck going to be responsible for what's hosted on the server. Absolute deviants. :laughing:

On 1/5/2021 at 1:08 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

Genuine question ,see the cunts that are on these things , Facebook etc do they ever talk face to face about each other’s things they  post on it? 
“ I saw your wee ‘ standing with Paris’ thing or ‘ I liked that photo of a muffin , mmmmm’ ?

Funny you should say that.

An absolute fuckwit came away with some shite on FB, so I called him out on it.

"You wouldn't say that to my face" he says.

Ha, you fucking think?

Anyway, I just responded with this, which got me a facebook warning and possible impending ban.

Mental, considering he was clearly the aggressor? 

eFKkFh2.jpg

13 hours ago, Bebo said:

Plently of image hosts out there. I use Imgur myself. Just paste the address in the reply box and it automatically embeds.

The Hat does have an image upload feature, but i've disabled it because am i fuck going to be responsible for what's hosted on the server. Absolute deviants. :laughing:

Haha that's amusing 

AB4-C1-BFE-DC0-A-4-AA3-9967-50-DD7-CE386

46 minutes ago, Henry said:

"Chalmers Hill, 26, has been experiencing depression and anxiety since the summer and almost took is own life in October last year. "

No wonder with a name like that and staying near Grangemouth.

He added: “It was October, the day I was going to take my own life, and Dionne phoned and the nearest appointment was the 22nd of December. That was from the start of October.”

Got over it very quickly then. 

Attention seeking prick.

His wife has a nice set of melons. Not all doom and gloom.