#601 OFFLINE   Doncomitant

Doncomitant

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • Joined 16-December 17

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:39 PM

There's McGrorie to throw into the mix too. He gets a leg up too.
And Souttar possibly.

Who/where is McGrorie?

Souttar is shit. Just a bumbling yeti. I forgot about him, he has the required skill set to be next mainstay in Scotland team

#602 OFFLINE   aberdeen1970

aberdeen1970

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Joined 19-May 17

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:41 PM

Who/where is McGrorie?

Souttar is shit. Just a bumbling yeti. I forgot about him, he has the required skill set to be next mainstay in Scotland team

Is McGrorie not the Rangers youngster or have I got the name wrong? I'm sure they are twins or triplets? One of them is a goalie.

#603 OFFLINE   Doncomitant

Doncomitant

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • Joined 16-December 17

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:44 PM

Is McGrorie not the Rangers youngster or have I got the name wrong? I'm sure they are twins or triplets? One of them is a goalie.

Ah ok.

Yes you may be right.
So McGrorie/Hendry it is.

Edited by Doncomitant, 01 February 2018 - 08:45 PM.

#604 ONLINE   RAZOR

RAZOR

Bird > Word

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,721 posts
  • Joined 08-June 09

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:46 PM

Can't make up my mind. There's a player in there somewhere but in true enough form, I've seen him have a few shockers. McKenna is a much better prospect IMO.
'Parkrun isn't about convenience, it's a way of life.' - dave_min

#605 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 13,385 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:25 PM

Can't make up my mind. There's a player in there somewhere but in true enough form, I've seen him have a few shockers. McKenna is a much better prospect IMO.

They'd compliment each other quite well IMO.

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Peterheid Loon - Review never
  • Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tyrant - Review once he superglues a dildo to someone's car bonnet.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

Folk Dayts is intolerant of

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Folk trying to make other folk aware of cancer
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Joggers who don't wear jeans
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#606 OFFLINE   V for Vendetta

V for Vendetta

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,443 posts
  • Joined 30-June 11

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:05 PM

McCrorie I think.

#607 OFFLINE   V for Vendetta

V for Vendetta

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,443 posts
  • Joined 30-June 11

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:07 PM

Scotland have a few prospects at CB at the moment but it all just depends how they develop going forward.

Liam Lindsey might be another, a few bigger clubs looking at him I think.

#608 OFFLINE   aberdeen1970

aberdeen1970

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Joined 19-May 17

Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:15 PM

McCrorie I think.

Close enough. Cheers

#609 ONLINE   old sheep

old sheep

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Joined 30-March 14

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:17 PM

Feel sorry for the lad at the moment. Started off partnering Arnason, moved onto O'connor and is trying to cope with playing in a defence that switches from a 4 to a 3 on a fairly regular basis. We should be trying to make it easy for a young lad breaking into the team. To his credit, he has come through all the above and is proving to be the mainstay of our defence. Just hope that, like the supporters, he doesn't get pissed off with the constant tinkering.

#610 OFFLINE   Doncomitant

Doncomitant

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • Joined 16-December 17

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:27 AM

Wish McInnes would explain what the story is with Arnason. Is he injured, carrying a knock, or being left on bench becausehe thinks AOC is a better option?
If it is the latter, then he needs to take a closer look at AOC. He is making a lot of mistakes that Arnason would probably not make.

#611 OFFLINE   RUL

RUL

Director of Football

• Members
  • 11,148 posts
  • Joined 14-October 07

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:14 AM

Feel sorry for the lad at the moment. Started off partnering Arnason, moved onto O'connor and is trying to cope with playing in a defence that switches from a 4 to a 3 on a fairly regular basis. We should be trying to make it easy for a young lad breaking into the team. To his credit, he has come through all the above and is proving to be the mainstay of our defence. Just hope that, like the supporters, he doesn't get pissed off with the constant tinkering.

I thought he was all over the place against Dundee Utd and he wasn't much better against Hibs.  I don't know if it's the reasons you point to but McKenna is not playing well. 

#612 ONLINE   RAZOR

RAZOR

Bird > Word

• Members
  • 20,721 posts
  • Joined 08-June 09

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:49 AM

Wish McInnes would explain what the story is with Arnason. Is he injured, carrying a knock, or being left on bench becausehe thinks AOC is a better option?
If it is the latter, then he needs to take a closer look at AOC. He is making a lot of mistakes that Arnason would probably not make.

Has to be a fitness issue surely. He's barely mentioned him in any of his interviews all season.
'Parkrun isn't about convenience, it's a way of life.' - dave_min

#613 ONLINE   old sheep

old sheep

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Joined 30-March 14

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:30 AM

I thought he was all over the place against Dundee Utd and he wasn't much better against Hibs.  I don't know if it's the reasons you point to but McKenna is not playing well.

I agree that he is not playing as well as when he broke into the team, but still think he is our best defender. As I alluded to in my earlier post, I think that is due to who he is playing alongside and the changes of formation. As with GMS, another example of McInnes complicating things unnecessarily just when players are hitting some sort of form.

#614 OFFLINE   BWG

BWG

#TopDon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,031 posts
  • Joined 01-June 15

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:30 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Young defender has a couple of ropey games.

#615 OFFLINE   mavv1903

mavv1903

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Joined 28-June 11

Posted 20 February 2018 - 08:19 AM

No injured anyway, was warming up for ages in front of us on Saturday...Its strange but is it just Mciness doesn't rate him ? As said prefers AOC fuck knows why

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users