How many people will attend your funeral?

Guest milne_afc

Hokuto shin ken, fist of the North star.

If ever there was a series made for 3D film, this was it. You tube punching mania and you'll see. Avatar would look likes child's play. Kens 100 crack fist bursting through the screen making you sit back in your chair going woooah, this is what 3D was for. Alas 3D is gone and never to be seen again.

If ever there was a series made for 3D film, this was it. You tube punching mania and you'll see. Avatar would look likes child's play. Kens 100 crack fist bursting through the screen making you sit back in your chair going woooah, this is what 3D was for. Alas 3D is gone and never to be seen again.

I genuinely wonder if a devotee of another religion would get the same stick as CS on here. I doubt it tbh.

If they were a muslim you'd probably give them more stick.

To be fair though when someone uses their belief in mumbo jumbo to justify their outdated views on certain subjects then they are a fair target. He is pretty thick skinned and can take it. His belief in fairytales seems to strengthen his resolve even without any evidence supporting his beliefs. He is more than happy to pass judgement on people (despite that not really being very Christian like)

• Downvote 1

Coffin carried in to We all agree the Ibrox disaster was magic if anyone turns up.

Folk doing lines of coke off my coffin.

Minister to say Fridge was a fucking ledge but let’s not waste anyone’s time messing about here, we’re all screaming for a pint and some sausage rolls.

Who’s that lying at Pittodrie being belted out as folk exit the crem and try to get to the bar fastest.

My Mum will be proud.

Coffin carried in to We all agree the Ibrox disaster was magic if anyone turns up.

Folk doing lines of coke off my coffin.

Minister to say Fridge was a fucking ledge but let’s not waste anyone’s time messing about here, we’re all screaming for a pint and some sausage rolls.

Who’s that lying at Pittodrie being belted out as folk exit the crem and try to get to the bar fastest.

My Mum will be proud.

Can I get an invite, sounds ace.

Shitloads.

Religious services always seem to focus too much on the superstition. I came to say goodbye to the deceased not to say hello to fucking Jesus.

Not been to a plunting with a shitty religious propaganda bullshit service for years thankfully.

Last 15 years ish all humanists, and last one I was at 2 weeks ago, actually had John McRuvie doing the service, and he did a very good job.

I genuinely wouldn’t mind nobody turning up. 

Surely some folk fae your office would turn up?  ;) 

My ain cremation would will have to go with this:
(cheerleaders included)