Falkirk V Aberdeen (0 - 5)

That'll be whitewashed over by the anti AFC media.

I'm blootered but can I say this?

FUCK YOU GLASGOW.

We're red, you're dead, we're bouncing on your head, we're Aberdeen, we're Aberdeen.

No you're not. You're Port fucking knockie or Strathlene or whatever the fuck. Cullen mink soup. WE are Aberdeen. You're health & safety ye cunt.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5-0 away from home is a great result. Anyone who took The Dons at 6-1 yesterday has a good looking bet. When's the draw for the next round? Anyone, anywhere - no-one to fear left in - if The Dons play their best, no-one in the competition can live with that.

Draw is tomorrow at 3pm. McBookie which had us at 6/1 before our game today now have us as joint favourites...

7/2 Aberdeen 7/2 Motherwell 9/2 ICT 5/1 Dundee U 11/2 St Johnstone 7/1 Hibs 10/1 Hearts 25/1 Morton

I listened to Mcinnes on bbc radio before the game, he was excellent,

the interview went a bit like this.........

Falkirk are a young side said the diidy reporter.....so are we.......do you think it will be hard as they will be up for it said the diddy reporter.....my players will be up for it.......based on previous history is this a game you could easily lose said the diddy reporter......what happened before with teams I didnt manage is no concern to me, this is a different team/squad.........in the last round you got by Alloa on pens, so this is a potential hard game for you said the diddy reporter.....we were the better team, had a few changes early on which upset our shape and with a bit of luck would have won the game....I dont underestimate any team, but we expect to win tonight......

there was plenty more, but he has a positive vibe about him, he knows what he expects from his team and it was refreshing to listen to, without the usual pish being spouted from seasons past.

Didn't see that result coming last night.

Best performance I have seen from Aberdeen in years and while I don't want to take anything away from us, I was really surprised at how poor Falkirk were. More often than not, Falkirk always used to give us a game.

They were never in it last night.

Excellent performances throughout the team last night and delighted for Vernon.

Hope we keep this decent run up.

5 clean sheets in a row, jesus.

Came up in commentry last night about last time we scored 5 away from home but they never got round to telling us.

Only games i can remember from my time were 5-3 away to united and 6-5 away to motherwell?

SPL Stats on Twitter said it was that 5-3 game against Dundee Utd which was September 2000. The 6-5 against Motherwell would have been the season before that one.

Great result and good performance - until we scored and just before half time though Falkirk still showed they were capable of putting us under pressure. Delighted with the result and it might even have been more but let's not get carried away.

I'd rather avoid Morton, I have a lot of unhappy memories of banana skin results against them when we were great.

Encouraging result - it looks better when you've strung a lot of wins together in a row. We have a team that look to be first to the ball and tackle and are working for each other which is refreshing to see. They are giving me grounds for hope.