Poof Chat

Big Man

Don't change the subject just because you know your wrong.

For example:

If a plane crashes in southern Peru, a train derails Japan, bird flu sweeps through darkest darkie land, a few poofs get a kicking in ex-Russia etc etc...it doesnt actually affect you, me or anyone else. It's used to fill news columns and tv viewing hours.

We might feel a moral obligation to care, but inwardly no-one does.

Don't change the subject just because you know your wrong.

For example:

If a plane crashes in southern Peru, a train derails Japan, bird flu sweeps through darkest darkie land, a few poofs get a kicking in ex-Russia etc etc...it doesnt actually affect you, me or anyone else. It's used to fill news columns and tv viewing hours.

We might feel a moral obligation to care, but inwardly no-one does.

Some people do Rumpy.

You stick to obsessing about moderation on a message board, the really important stuff.

I like to think I'm fairly easy going and open minded, but think it's my age group where it's easy to turn round and say "gaaaaaa-aaaayy" when someone wimps out or does something silly. Sort of not acceptable anymore really, but it's difficult to stop. Suppose it depends on who it's aimed at. Was on a team night out lately and one guy who's a lawyer shocked me when he went on a homophobic rant, personally thought he was possibly gay because he's never been seen with women, so I think the "they protest too much" might be in play

I like to think I'm fairly easy going and open minded, but think it's my age group where it's easy to turn round and say "gaaaaaa-aaaayy" when someone wimps out or does something silly. Sort of not acceptable anymore really, but it's difficult to stop. Suppose it depends on who it's aimed at. Was on a team night out lately and one guy who's a lawyer shocked me when he went on a homophobic rant, personally thought he was possibly gay because he's never been seen with women, so I think the "they protest too much" might be in play

There was a kid in Office (shoe shop) and his ma was pointing out trainers for him to get. She picked out bright silver Nikes and the wee 8ish year old told her they were gay. When he was told not to call them "gay" he asked why he couldn't. She was stumped. I don't think she really knew why it was a bad thing and certainly couldn't make a decent case to the loon.

Now I get why he didn't want to get them. He didn't want to walk about with fucking discoballs on his feet. They really were a bit camp. But until the parents can make a decent case to their kids over why you can't say that something's "gay" it's not going to stop.

But then a lot of blame lies on the poofs as well. If they stopped living as a stereotype then a lot of things that were "gay" would stop being seen that way because they wouldn't be gay!

Rather be a poof than a grass.

This is poof chat. Fat chat is another thread you cretin.

Now why don't you piss off like a good weeeee lassie and spend mummy and daddies thousands trying to fill that vacuous empty hole that has been eating away at you since childhood.

Pap!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

@Manboobs, I think the problem you have making a coherent argument here is you seem to be using apparent concern for gays in chechnya as a vehicle to attack muslims. So maybe it doesn't seem entirely genious to people.

I'm more interested in the OP tbh - and the forthcoming analysis of derogitory terms and what it tells us about posters on the site

This is poof chat. Fat chat is another thread you cretin.

Now why don't you piss off like a good weeeee lassie and spend mummy and daddies thousands trying to fill that vacuous empty hole that has been eating away at you since childhood.

Pap!

The parents are worth far more than that grassy mcgrass grass so they give me a lot more than thousands.

You boys got a grudge? Whats the story?

Ach, yer man thinks he's something special when really he's a wee dweed that thinks no one knows who is is, so acts the hard man.

@Manboobs, I think the problem you have making a coherent argument here is you seem to be using apparent concern for gays in chechnya as a vehicle to attack muslims. So maybe it doesn't seem entirely genious to people.

I'm more interested in the OP tbh - and the forthcoming analysis of derogitory terms and what it tells us about posters on the site

Fair doo's but I'm presuming the gay folk in Chechnya are Muslim too so it's not ALL Muslims I'm slating, just the violent bigoted ones.

Fair doo's but I'm presuming the gay folk in Chechnya are Muslim too so it's not ALL Muslims I'm slating, just the violent bigoted ones.

You are also assuming that its Muslims doing the attacking.

In its former owner, Russia, its Orthodox Christians that are the main offenders. Its most likely that its both Christians and Muslims carrying out the attacks.

As I've informed you a few times now its cultural in the old USSR, not religious.