Poof Chat

Big Man

Disco music is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Donna Summer - Hot Stuff, tune.

One thing I hate about modern music is that there isn't any disco, been watching The Get Down on netflix and although it's a bit shit story wise the tunes and the message about the tunes is fucking brilliant.

One thing I hate about modern music is that there isn't any disco, been watching The Get Down on netflix and although it's a bit shit story wise the tunes and the message about the tunes is fucking brilliant.

If anybody can start the disco revival I have every confidence that it is you.

Big Man and his mate were on a train. A wee guy didn't have a ticket and got a bit cheeky with an old boy ticket conductor. A big guy then appeared and asked if the conductor wanted him off, and launched the boy off. Big man told his mate to video it, then put it on you tube. He then looked on in amazement as his video went viral. Some people didn't like it, some weren't bothered...

Big man then took the huff and disappeared off the site for a while

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2073929/Big-Man-Alan-Pollock-threw-fare-dodger-Sam-Main-train-defended-father.html

Big Man and his mate were on a train. A wee guy didn't have a ticket and got a bit cheeky with an old boy ticket conductor. A big guy then appeared and asked if the conductor wanted him off, and launched the boy off. Big man told his mate to video it, then put it on you tube. He then looked on in amazement as his video went viral. Some people didn't like it, some weren't bothered...

Big man then took the huff and disappeared off the site for a while

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2073929/Big-Man-Alan-Pollock-threw-fare-dodger-Sam-Main-train-defended-father.html

Just to avoid any confusion, Big Man from here isn't the big man in the video (allegedly)

Disco music is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Donna Summer - Hot Stuff, tune.

Had a great night previously in the new Barnie Rubbles on Union Street a while back.

I was discoing till I literally dropped. Made my chums bald head bleed on the dance floor as knelt in front of me simulating giving me oral.

Forcefully I pulled him to and from me, not realising until I let him surface that my spavor was cutting his head every time I thrust in his face.

Is Minijc Fatshaft?

Fatshaft was a guy that used to post on here. He announced his divorce on here and then one night he had a drunken meltdown and came out as gay.

This escalated with a string of increasingly bizarre threads and posts which resulted in repeated warnings from the mods. He couldn't hack the place in the end, so he is in exile.

He tends to his garden now and only drinks on the weekends.

Poor fucker....

Fortunately I had left the bar before the assault, but I did see Gordys face the next day. I've never been more ashamed to be a human being. I would like to think that that caveman Poutan is in jail right now getting fucked up the stinker regularly. Liberty taking monkey.

Or that at least he is out of the closet and is pleasuring some wee queens bleached starfish with his tongue nightly.

He's married to a black bird with wee mixed race kids. Ironic for combat 18's Edinburgh kingpin. Bit of a reformed character nowadays by all accounts.

What happened MB\GB ?

Genuine GBH?

Witnesses?

Anyone step in?

We were on a work's doo and a gay guy we worked with, a good mate of mine, got knocked out by the maniac skinhead brother of another colleague and mate of mine. No reason for it or warning given, just knocked him out because he found out he was gay. It was pretty brutal and my mate smashed his head off a fruit machine on his way down which obviously made it worse. The boy that assaulted him was a bodybuilder neo nazi type, a total fucking loony. We all stopped him attacking him when he was unconcious but the guy was a fucking animal and I'm not ashamed to say I was bricking it myself.