Poof Chat

Big Man

That's exactly why I left the boozer. I thought 'I don't like the look of this cunt one bit. I'm well out of it. I'm away to get pished in the student pubs'.

Wouldnae get away with that caper nowadays though. This was in probably 1998 or thereabouts right? CCTV everywhere nowadays makes cunts think twice. Did he face any charges for it the big gorilla?

Na Gordy didn't make a complaint. Just fucked off to London.

We were on a work's doo and a gay guy we worked with, a good mate of mine, got knocked out by the maniac skinhead brother of another colleague and mate of mine. No reason for it or warning given, just knocked him out because he found out he was gay. It was pretty brutal and my mate smashed his head off a fruit machine on his way down which obviously made it worse. The boy that assaulted him was a bodybuilder neo nazi type, a total fucking loony. We all stopped him attacking him when he was unconcious but the guy was a fucking animal and I'm not ashamed to say I was bricking it myself.

What happened to the attackers brother (your colleague)?

Sounds very grim.

I thinks there's a surprising amount of evil people out there, many more too who on the surface appear normal