Scotlands Useless Referees

He's a hearts fan.  

The non bold bit stands though.

No way is he a Hearts fan, the epitome of everything Tim. If he is a Jambo then id like to know why he was the ref when we had two players sent off against them when Pele was manager in 2003. That was actually the first time I remember Thomson refereeing one of our games and he was a disgrace. He’s never changed

Good riddance you cunt

No way is he a Hearts fan, the epitome of everything Tim. If he is a Jambo then id like to know why he was the ref when we had two players sent off against them when Pele was manager in 2003. That was actually the first time I remember Thomson refereeing one of our games and he was a disgrace. He’s never changed

Good riddance you cunt

Two players sent off against Hearts?

Good riddance you cunt

I'm pretty sure he's a jambo but stand to be corrected.

Agree about that game - possibly the worst performance from a ref I've seen.  

Good riddance you cunt

He's definitely a Hearts fan. As a young ref in the very early years of the new millennium he use the same gym as me (Bannatynes Dunfermline). Think the SFA had a corporate membership as he would often appear with a few other refs

More important than who the cunt supports is how bad a referee he was generally. He was so unfit it was beyond the fucking joke. By the third quarter of games he was so physically and mentally fatigued he made so many mistakes.

The last few years it was hard to tell which bigot brother he favoured most. I believe he was the type that tried to please both. A quiet life and easy retirement and all that.

I think Todays performance by Beaton just shows how far we have sunk as a football nation, forget any bias that may be there and the corrupt SFA his many mistakes today were just pure bad refereeing and they tout him as one of our elite refs, I can only see the situation getting worse next season

Following on from Collum's penalty nonsense on Saturday, Beaton dragged the refs to a new low with his utterly inept display for the play off final. Even his body language when making the decisions looked decidedly uncertain to me. We really do need VAR here, for dual reasons:

a) to assist our abject officials

b) to stop the likes of Collum ritually favouring the bigger clubs